Yayness?

Im sorry if this is crap.

Percy POV

As I ran towards the 'Big House', I twisted my ring which cast the glamour charm. The charm was created by Aphrodite on my mum's request and makes me look like a younger version of my father, Poseidon. It was created when my mum started dating Gabe, so that I would never have to be subject to him or his drinking buddies, or their 'punishments'. I'm going to leave that part to the imagination.

The ring is enchanted to always come back if I ever lose it and attach itself to a thin, almost invisible, chain around my neck

The ring is enchanted to always come back if I ever lose it and attach itself to a thin, almost invisible, chain around my neck. It will only ever fit me and can fool anyone, even the gods up on Olympus. The only people who know who I really am are my mum, Aphrodite, Piper, Hazel, Bruce and my cousin Dick. And if course the famous Bat Butler, Alfred.

I reached the door and prepared to knock, before the door was opened by Chiron. He didn't look very happy.

"Percy, were you using technology to access the internet?" He asks me, obviously not in the mood for joking, I answer carefully.

"Yes?" I answer quietly, wondering where this was going.

"Percy! You know technology attracts monsters! Why were you even using the inter-" He continues scold me. I honestly wasn't really paying too much attention to what he was saying. Oh well. He then went into a full-on lecture about how accessing the internet through non-shielded technology is dangerous and so on... Needless to say, this was a boring morning...

-+-+-+ T I M E S K I P +-+-+-

After the lecture was finally over, I told Chiron about my plans for school and how I was going to stay at my uncle's house *cough* Mansion *cough* during the year, coming back during school breaks. He agreed... after quite a lot of 'annoying' begging. Excuse Me!? But my begging is not annoying and to even suggest such a thing is a crime!?!

Back on topic, I decided to go find the others so I could tell them where I'll be during the year and offer Piper a position to stay at Bruce's place with me as well as attend school. Who knows, she may even join the family business for a short while. Thinking of how I was going to see my family and friends over in Gotham again, I ran off to go gather the seven.

-+-+-+ T I M E S K I P C A U S E I M L A Z Y +-+-+-

Piper's POV

I was with Jason at Thalia's Tree when Percy came running up the hill. You know, she really is beautiful, no matter how much she objects. Though she is a great company as she can act extremely girly or like a guy as she has for most of her life.

"Piper! Piper! Guess what!" She shouted excitedly at me. I wonder what got her so excited.

"What?" I ask her curiously.

"I got in! Bruce said I could go and stay at his, and I could bring someone so.... Wanna come?" Her smile was so large it looked as if it could split her face in half. It was cute.

"For real!? Yes yes yes! Of course I want to!!!" I squealed. Well that was out of character for me. Oh well.

"Wait...What?" Jason asks stupidly. Whoops, forgot he was there. Damn, this'll take some explaining...

Originally Published on the 27th of September 2017

Republished: 28th of April 2019