Secrets

3rd POV

Hazel was sitting in the Hades cabin at Camp Halfblood, she was thinking over some things, secrets to be more specific, she found out whilst she was aboard the Argo II. Perseus Jackson didn't exist. The gods damned Hero and Saviour of Olympus, Perseus Jackson simply didn't exist. No, instead her name was Persephone Lillian Jackson, a girl of course. Hazel was off in her own little world, thinking back to the day on the Argo II that she found out, oblivious to Nico who was waving his hand in front of her face, trying to wake her from her trance like state.

--- flashback ---

Hazel was sitting around the table looking at the projections of Camp HalfBlood when a girl around 17 years old walked into the room with Annabeth. The girl was around as tall as Percy, with pale skin carefully dotted with a light sprinkle of freckles and dark, teal coloured eyes. Her hair reached down to the end of her back in a half up, half down style which included a small bun on top. A streak of aqua marine hair was plaited around the base of the bun before falling into place on her shoulder, complimenting her eyes beautifully against her strawberry blonde hair and orange camp tank top. On her right ear lobe were two silver sleeper earrings.

She had a slim figure, a swimmer's body really, but seemed to hold quite some strength. She looked beautiful and as if she would be easily underestimated if not for the sword on her back, that looked identical to Riptide, stored in a silver scabbard with beautiful carvings running the whole length down it. The girl was beautiful, perfect even, but the perfection was only slightly ruined when it came to the scars that criss-crossed her body, as though she had spent her whole life fighting off monsters and villains.

 The girl was beautiful, perfect even, but the perfection was only slightly ruined when it came to the scars that criss-crossed her body, as though she had spent her whole life fighting off monsters and villains

Hazel couldn't help but stare at the complete stranger. The stranger noticed this and excused herself from conversation to go check on Hazel.

"Hey Hazel, are you feeling okay? Hazel?" The girl asked in a melodic, soothing tone. "Hazel?"

"Who are you?" Asked Hazel confused, earning an odd glance from Piper, Jason and Annabeth who were also in the room at that moment. The girl looked genuinely confused before a look of realisation shimmered across her features.

"Of course! Hecate... mist... -lamour char...-magic. Oh, how could I have forgotten? I really am stupid sometimes!" She murmured slightly under her breath, before grabbing Hazel's and Piper's hands, yanking them up, then leading them out the door without any explanation.

"Should we be worried?" Jason asked Annabeth after their conversation was interrupted by Piper being rudely taken away by Percy and Hazel. Annabeth just looked in the direction the trio went before shaking her head in an 'I don't know' fashion.

Piper's POV

Percy's cabin, Argo II

I was having a nice little conversation with Annabeth and Jason before my hand was grabbed by Percy and I was pulled along with Hazel into Percy's room on the Argo II.

"Hey Pipes," Percy said nervously, rubbing the back of her neck. And yes, 'her', I know her little secret since my mum helped conceal her as a boy so when I saw Percy for the first time, I was one of the only people who weren't affected by the glamour charm cast on her. "can you please help me explain the situation with me, since Hazel can now see through and control the mist thanks to Hecate, and you mother's glamour has been wearing off which I'll need to redo today, like right now. So, can you also call your mother down here, please?"

Hazel honestly looked so confused it was adorable, like a lost Puppy. Anyways, might as well help out. I nodded to Percy in which she sighed in relief. Mum, Percy has to redo her glamour charm, can you please come help? I mentally asked Aphrodite.

Coming Dear! She replied before appearing in a pink cloud of perfume, making everyone cough. Here we go again...

Chapter 3 is in the making! I'm honestly having fun with this storyline but I would really like some feedback! Anyways, have fun, stay whelmed and feel the aster!

Originally Published on the 10th of August 2017

Republished: 28th of April 2019