Just the two of us

"I see the crystal raindrops fall and the beauty of it all is ,I want to spend some time with you"(not the actual lyrics I know) with love

Daya💗

*An Au*

°•♡☆♡•°

Leah was just getting back from work tired and anxious to get home it was late at night after all and she had a long day at work.

Suddenly as if it was her luck it started to rain "Great just great". Leah mumbled to her self , now what was she going to do her apartment was still 20 minutes away.

She just started speed-walking until she could see some type of salvation.

But the universe had heard her wishes and decided to help her as if it was magic she somehow saw a Cafe open the name of the Cafe said "Scobell Cafe " I read in a giant tea cup sign .

She ran to it and entered. The Cafe was comfy and dim-ligthed the whole place felt cozy and homely.

She sat down in a booth near the window she couldn't help but wonder who was working here it was so late so there wasn't anyone there but herself.

As if some type of force had heard her thoughts a man came out of the "Employees only" door .

The man that came out was hot to say he was hot was an understament that bitch was volcanic .

He was blonde and had beautiful blue orbs his pale-ish skin reflected the illumination of the Cafe.

His name tag read "Walker" It took let's say five seconds for him to notice her
I guess she was the only one there apart from him what would be surprising was that he didn't.

"Hey!!!" Walker half shouted
She turned her head and waved
"You want something you could take look at the menu" he offered

"I-i-i" That was the only coherent thing she could say for now.

"I'm guessing that either you're or your waiting for the rain to stop isn't it?" He said.

"No I-i-i well yeah" Leah answered

"No,no it's fine it is pouring out there , so hot chocolate sounds good?"He said

" Yeah sure, how much do I owe you?" Leah asked

"Nothing it's on the house " He said

"Really?" She asked

"Yeah , I mean your prettiness is enough " He flirted .

Leah blushed heavily he noticed and smirked and went on to do the hot chocolate .

Soon a mug of hot chocolate was gently layed on her table
"Can I sit here ?" He asked pointing at the seat in front of her .

She nodded as she gently brought the mug to her lips and sipped

"Sooo , how is it?" Walker asked

The drink was delightful.

"This is addictive ,what did you put in this ?" Leah asked

"Can't say , store policy sorry" Walker disclosed the topic

"So what's your name ? " He asked

"Leah " I answered
"Hold on let me guess it's Walker right?" Leah said

"Yes ,how did you know that ?"He asked
"Wait it's because of my name tag isn't it" He said

Leah just laughed.

They quickly found conversation.

°•♡☆♡•°

Walker mentioned this was his mother's Cafe and more other things and Leah mentioned her life and work.

"You know there's actually jukebox back here " Walker said

"There is ?" Leah asked

"Yeah let me go and get it" He said

Then he went and brought a jukebox

He walked over to her.

"Come on let's dance " He offered.

"I don't know ,actually you know what yes I actually am going to dance with you" Leah said.

He stood her up and "be my baby" by The Ronnettes started playing.

They danced with an unmatched rhythm.

After that "Just the two of us" started playing .

And they danced but near the end of the song they started to slow dance.

Leah looked up to him and Walker looked down.

And a result of this was that they locked eyes.

Walker was infatuated by her brown orbs and honey dark skin and her curly hair.

And without even realizing they both leaned in for a kiss.

The moment their mouths touched it was like a collision biger than a fucking supernova.

Then kiss was passionate and delicate yet rough and hard they were kissing like there wasn't any tomorrow.

The kiss turned into a make out that was hot and rough as their tongues greeted eachother once and once again.

They gently pulled away and gave eachother a look that said everything they meant to say.

Let's just say a beautiful love story flourished after that kiss.

°•♡☆♡•°

Author's note :

Love y'all as always

With love

Daya 💗💞💓💖💋💌💘💝💫🎀

Here are some cookies for you 🍪 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Catch ya' next chapter .