Headcannons / Mosquito

"I hear my bell ring, I'd only answer for you " PinkPantheress in " Mosquito"

With love
Daya 💗💫

°~•~°

- Walker always has cold hands and Leah is always warm so sometimes he puts his hands on her neck just because
and Leah absolutely hates it.

°~•~°

-Leena and Leah are the bestest of friends and whenever Leah comes to visit the Scobell Household , Leena steals her from Walker , Walker of course is salty about it .

°~•~°

- Leah and Walker have this food vlogging thingy and their always trying new food together , well them and occasionally one of their friends.

°~•~°

- Walker and Leah have this thing where they take embarassig pictures of each other but they have sworn to not show  anybody.

°~•~°

-For Christmas Walker got a camera and since then he has had his friends as muses but mostly Leah .

°~•~°

-Leah has been watching "Dance Moms" and Walker pretends he doesn't like it but he binges it with Leah on their free time.

°~•~°

- Ever since Walker got his driver's license. Him and Leah have been carpooling  everywhere.

°~•~°

- Leah has taken a liking to painting and she mostly draws flowers and butterflies and more things but she loves to portray Walker in her paintings .

°~•~°

- Walker is so much taller than Leah and he loves to rub it in her face , Leah says she hates it (she loves it).

°~•~°

- For Leah's birthday Walker got her a bunny from his uncle's farm . Ever since then they've been calling the bunny "Our son" as a joke.

°~•~°

- One time Walker caugth a flu and Leah took care of him until she also caught the flu and Walker took care of her.

°~•~°

-Leah and Walker love taking naps together . Dior never misses a chance to take a picture of them together.

°~•~°

- Leah and Walker watched "Mean Girls" and since then they have made it a tradition to watch a 2000's movie every weekend.

°~•~°

- Leah loves doing funny tiktoks with Walker but most of them stay in "drafts".

°~•~°

- Whenever Leah buys new makeup products , she uses Walker to test them out , it always ends with Walker being yassified.

°~•~°

- Walker always offers to dogsit Bella
Whenever The Jeffries Family is too busy.

°~•~°

- Leah and Walker love to take computer pictures and print them and put them in a photo mark which they later decorate with rhinestones and stickers , etc...

°~•~°

- Leah loves flowers so Walker got her a very big bouquet of her favorite flowers just because he could .

°~•~°

- Leah and Walker have this little study group but at the end they always end up hanging out and talking rather than
studying and they keep saying thay on the next one they'll study but that never happens.

°~•~°

- Walker and Leah always want to bake a pastrie they saw on Tik Tok , they end up with them and the kitchen being a mess but the pastrie looks beautiful and that's all that matters .

°~•~°

Wanted to share some headcannons

Anyways

With Love
Daya💗💫

Here's a cookie :🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

See ya' next chapter