𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬 /Lucky ones

"Could it be that you and me are   the lucky ones"- Lana del Rey in " Lucky ones"

With love
Daya,💗💫

ps. the events all happen in the same universe

*An au*

~𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 ~    

Leah and Walker were just getting the last few things for their New Year's Party .

Currently they were walking down the aisles of "Party City" trying to find new additions to their decoration s.

Walker while pushing the cart  watched and admired Leah while she told him her thoughts for the party decor .

"So ,what are your New Years Resolutions going to be?" She asked.

"I don't really know , I mean look at me what's there to make better about me " He answered cockily.

She rolled her eyes playfully.

"Maybe spending more time with you " He admitted.

" Really?, That's your New Years Resolution? Walker we pretty much spend every minute of every day together" She said.

"Yet when I'm with you that still doesn't feel enough" He responded.

"You're making real hard not kiss you in public" She let out

As a response Walker just grabbed her and kissed her .

•𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 •

𝐓𝐰: 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

Leah was just pacing all around their living room , how was she going to be able to tell him something as important as this.

They just got married 3 months ago and now...

Walker entered the house all happy from going out to hang out with his friends.

"Leah , I'm home I brought some Italian takeover from the hang out "  He screamed.

"Oh shit " Leah thought.

Leah sat still in the couch as soon as she heard hi voice.

Walker  dropped the takeover in the kitchen while calling out for her.

And the more he called out after her the more she sank into the sofa .

He looked for her everywhere  until he finally reached the living rokm

He found Leah sitting there pale as a ghost with a velvet black box infront of her in the coffe table the box was delicately wrapped in a yellow ribbon.

"Leah why didn't you answer? , more importantly, what's going on? " He asked Leah wanted to say something but her tongue refused.

He sighed and sat down next to her .

"Are you okay ?" He asked.

This time Leah did say something.

"Just open the box " that was all she could muster.

He picked up the box and slowly unwrapped the yellow, afraid to see what was bothering her so much.

When he finally took the top of the box.
Whas there that he found.

A pregnancy test plus some hospital papers confirming that she was infact pregant.

They both sat in silence for 1 dreadful minute.

"Look there's always other options and- "  Before Leah could finish her sentance.

Walker hugged now with tears streaming down his face .

"I'm going to be a dad ?" He asked

"Yeah" Leah answered

He seemed to have been thinking a lot until he realized something.

"Oh My God , I have to tell my mom" He said rushing to grab his phone.

Leah just laughed at his antics.

°{𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬}°

Jealous that was defiantly what she was feeling.

Why was that girl touching his arm so long? , Couldn't she let go ?, look at her being all gigly and flirty with him.

She shouldn't be feeling like this  he was just her friend , because he sure as hell wasn't feelings this way towards her .

Ughhhh why was everything so frustrating.

They were just doing the press conference for season 2 of "𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐥𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬"  and meeting fans and she had seen a loy of girls with him.

So why was she feeling like this .
I guess you could say she liked him.

And after an eventful day everyone got to their hotel room.

Unfortunately  Leah and Walker were sharing a room .

You could say been a litle off today. So right when they were about to go to bed .

Walker came to her bed ,sat and asked "Are you okay?".

" Yeah I think"  She answered.

"What do you mean you think your okay?"  He asked genually.

"Walker please just let me sleep" She said.

" Not until you tell me what's wrong" He retorted.

"You want to know what wrong?, what's wrong is that I felt jealous when that girl was holding your arm and being all flirty, and don't even try to deny it , I shouldn't be feeling this way , and maybe is because I LIKE YOU!!!" She ranted

"You like me?" He asked.

"Yes" She answered calmly.

And to the most unexpected thing he grabbed and kissed her.

When they finally pulled away, he gently spoke.

"I like you too"

°•𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 •°

With love
Daya💗

Here a cookie : 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Catch ya' next chapter