𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 1

"Stick around and you'll find out " Artemas in "I like the way you kiss me

261
━═★[ ^𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 ]★═━ ¸.✿¨¯'¸¸.✿¨¯'✿
𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛

Could you ever phantom a 17 year old sitting on the couch of an unknown room , in a house he didn't even want to come too .

His so called friends had begged him to come to this party , and had left him as soon as they had entered the house .

He had been wanting to go home but he unfortunately didn't have his phone to call an Uber .

And god knows what his friend was doing in his car .

To think of it ,being in this unknown with a flickering light. Felt very much relieving , most people would have found this whole thing uncomfortable. As an understatement.

The party downstairs had almost asphyxiated him , the whole place felt suffocating .

The smoke from probably some teenagers who had taken the pleasure to smoke all their cheap weed in this house , had inhabited his lungs immediately.

The smell of puke, alcohol , sweat had come together to make an even more unbearable scent.

He somehow managed to go upstairs with a red plastic cup that had "juice" (probably spiked).

Now here he was , the drowsiness and the need to sleep urged him, but the door opening to the sound if sweaty teenagers . Coming to do pretty questionable actions and closing when he finally made his existence known.

This time the door burst open before he could even say that he was here to the couple, he realized that wasn't a couple.

It was one singular person , he dreaded to meet again.

He wished it was a couple, because now he'd face her....

━═★[ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 2?]★═━ ¸.✿¨¯'✿'¸¸.✿¨¯'✿

I know I haven't updated in a while I was busy with school but anyways , hi.

With love
Daya 💗💫

See ya' next chapter