Summer Bummer part 1

"Can't get you out of my veins
You can't escape my affection
Wrap you up in my daisy chains"
- Lana del Rey, A$AP Rocky and Plaiboi Carti in "Summer bummer"

With love
Daya 💗💫
*An Au*

Tw : Mature Themes (no smut or lemon)
Profanity

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

I hate him I don't get why everyone liked
him , he's just a pain in my ass at this point.

And even though I feel drawn to him I must remember he is a horrible human
being.

I was just sunbathing right by the pool of
"Wooldridge Country Club" with my besties Navy , Naomi and Olivea.

When he and his group of jerks walked in ,just my luck again I had enough of him the whole school year.

But if he ever thought that I was moving from here to avoid him ,he was out of his mind.

All my friends eyes light up of course they did .Because everyone likes Walker except for me and that's one of the main reasons we keep getting shipped us together .

How could I ever like he's not ugly , he's decent. Besides just an arrogant little mama's boy.

My friends, my fucking stupid friends whom I love ,waved at him to come sit with us ,great . Lord what type of sin am I paying up for.

That little group of assholes came instantly .

The group consisted of :

Aryan: who was really nice I don't get why he was hanging out with them

Charlie: Who is simila to my nemesis but tolerable

Sidney "Sid": Who was just a total cliché dumb jock

Dylan: Who was nice at first but turns out to be an asshole

And finally their ringleader "Asshole Supreme " as I call him Walker fucking Scobell , he was just unbearable he was such an idiot

Who seems to have his life mission to annoy me . And trust I have tried to be nice with him but he was just ughhhh.

As if there wasn't 7 other people. He came, sat then proceeded to talk with me .

He whispered to me
"Y'know you look good in that bikini ".

Why was what I wore today his business?.Someone please tell me .

He came close to my ear and spoke yet again .

"If you weren't so annoying I'd take you out to wherever you'd like".

I almost barfed was this man serious.
I'd never go anywhere whit him anywhere, much less a date ,it's like he doesn't know I hate him.

As if to interrupt this whole situation .
Dior came into the scenery to which I immediately stood and ran to hug her , she was one of my dearest friends.

And anything to avoid punching that "thing" over there.

The whole hanging out at the county club was cool

We hanged out till dark then everyone called it a night. And everyone went to their own respective houses.

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫

𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

This is it , I Leah Sava Jeffries had gotten an intership at one of the most prestigious companies "𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬" .

All by working hard and not because I'm rich,obvi.

I needed this intership if I was going to be accepted by 𝓨𝓪𝓵𝓮 .It's the only thing left on my "𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞" list.

I needed to work here for at least the rest of the summer minimum. Which was going to be hard, but it will make my dad happy if I got into his old university.

It had been his dream ever since I was born to attend Yale . And that feeling only became stronger , when my brother dropped out of college and decided to be an actor.

Don't get me wrong I love my brother, he's the best. And besides 𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐞 is a perfect place for a girl like me .

Filled with intellectual and sophisticated people.

And now here I was me and 3 other people listening to our intern orientation in a room.

And it was all going smoothly until someone came in.

!!!𝐍𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐘!!!

Walker Scobell in all his glory in a grey suit came in.

COULD THIS DAY GET ANY WORSE?!!

Actually scratch that in a typical cliché wattpad story .The main character allways says that. And it gets worse.

And I my dearest friends, needs all the luck I can get.

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫
________________________________________

With love
Daya 💗💫

Here's some cookies for you: 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Catch ya' next chapter.