i did ir again 😣 (sorry)

(warning: smut (again yeah my apologies))

(do NOT read ahead if you are not comfortable with smut.. ive warned you..)

Alejandro's pov

When I get home from work, the clock strikes eleven. And by eleven, I mean eleven at night, so it's dark outside.

All of the lights are off in the house and I don't know why. I only know why when I walk into the house and see a trail of candles and rose petals, leading up the stairs. I lock the door behind me and follow this trail, half eager for whatever I'm about to see, half tired from my long day at work.

This trail leads me to the bedroom, and when I open the door, I'm met with Tyler, lying on his side on the bed, waiting for me. He smirks at me.

"Hey hottie, I've been waiting for you.." he says, "Happy Valentine's day babe!"

"Aw, you did all of this for me? I love you, mi amor!" I say, approaching the bed.

"You know what we're gonna do now, right?" Tyler asks, tracing circles in the bedsheets with his finger.

"Yes, I do know what we are going to do~" I say, sitting next to him on the bed.

And that's when the fun starts.

He unbuttons my shirt and throws it to the floor, I do the same to his, then we are both left naked on the top half of our bodies.

I start to remove the items of clothing that are on the bottom half of my body, Tyler does the same, and we throw all of our clothes on the floor.

I climb on top of him on the bed and start pounding my cock into his ass, making him a moaning mess. Through the moans, I can hear the words: "Faster, faster!"

He cums onto the bedsheets while I finish inside of him. We both lie next to each other on the bed for about five minutes, before Tyler says:

"Ready for round two?"

"Oh fuck yeah I am!" I reply, propping myself up on my elbows. This time he climbs on top of me, putting his dick into my ass. He goes really fast and hard, I start to get sweaty.

"Ay~ I'm close~ Ir más rápido!" I say, moaning as i climax on the bed where he did before. He finishes in my ass and as soon as he does, he lies down next to me on the bed, panting from exhaustion.

"Fuck, I don't know if I can do anymore.." he says, staring at the ceiling. He is still smiling though, which is one of the many things I love about him, how he can always manage to smile at almost anytime.

"That was amazing," I say, standing up.
"Guess I'm gonna have to change these sheets then.."

I start to take the sheets off of the bed.

"Here, I'll help you," Tyler says, also talking the sheets off of the bed.

We finish changing the sheets quite quickly, and when we're done, we both sleep together, naked and cuddling with one another.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
right i can explain-

i asked this horny discord server if i should write smut again
they said yes
and foreverflowx told me to write it about aletyler so yeah

yw!!

(i hate this)

555 words written