Chapter 7: I'm not nervous at all

A/N having a friend reading the book with no idea of any of the ships is so funny she's tryna find out who's shipped (she asked about Horror and Killer lmbo) also the cow is Killer's pookie now

Nightmare blinked as his face was unfairly attacked by the sunrise. He groaned and turned over, pulling his sheets over his head. Nightmare never had been and never would be a morning person. Especially after the Bachelor party last night drained his social battery, he wasn't super excited that the wedding had to be today.

Unfortunately for him, Dream was up. To be honest, Dream wasn't actually that much of a morning person either; except when there was something exciting going on. Indeed, something very exciting was about to happen. The arranged marriage that he had meticulously planned was going to happen today! There was so much to do, and his brother needed to get up and going, so he could make it to the venue and prepare.

"Good morning brother! It's time to get up and going! We need to meet up with your groomsmen and get ready! Ink and Blue won't show up until later, but Lust is going to help you guys out with suits and such. He agreed to design some for you guys, isn't that great!"

Nightmare wished he had locked his door. Alas, he hadn't actually had the foresight to do so. He grumbled in protest as Dream dragged him out of his bed, into the cold air of the room. Nightmare's malicious glare held absolutely no power over Dream, who just happily brushed it off.

"Let me go. The others won't be awake yet, much less ready to all drive there. It's not like you'd be crazy enough to..."

As he drifted off mid sentence, he narrowed his eyes at Dream. He would be crazy enough wouldn't he? He groaned as his constant glare finally cracked Dream and he grinned sheepishly. Seriously, it was bad enough that Dream came to wake him up before he was ready to face the world.

"You already woke everyone up then? Seriously? Fine, but I'm going in my pajamas. If we're just going to change there, I don't see any point in dressing up."

Nightmare crossed his arms. His night attire was very different from his day outfits; a simple T-shirt, Hoodie, and sweats. Dream just shrugged and dragged his brother to the elevator, very aggressively hitting the button as many times as he could before the doors opened up. He pressed it again just for good measure.

Nightmare brushed his brother off and got into the elevator next to Dream. He pressed his special little introvert button, and Dream pressed the garage button. Nightmare glanced at his brother. They didn't want to draw attention, so Dream better have chosen a car that would fly under the radar of the public eye. As they reached the garage, he felt like facepalming. Well, it was under the radar, but this was going to be a long ride.

In front of them was a white SUV. Three rows of seats, enough to fit all of the arguing groomsmen inside. Still, this was going to be an absolute nightmare, and that was coming from someone who was named Nightmare. Standing in front of the SUV were his boys, all sharing the same idea as him and standing there in PJs.

Nightmare snatched up the keys and nodded his head, signaling silently to everyone that it was time to load up the car. He unlocked in and silently slid into the driver's seat. Outside of the car, the world turned to chaos, as the skeletons all scrambled to get the seating of their choice.

"Dibs on shotgun!"

Killer of course, called out first. However, Error shoved him out of the way, glaring. With his haphephobia, having to share a seat with someone who might touch him? Worst case scenario. Besides, as the right hand man of the company, he had a right to sit at the front. Plus, he would rather jump off a bridge than give Killer proximity to the AUX cord.