𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 🐝

❝ HEY HEY HEY! ❞

❝ HEY HEY HEY! ❞

──────────﹝❁﹞──────────

one week later . . .

"What? That's amazing. Oh you really don't have to, you old fart." Y/n shuffles into the living room with a popsicle stick in her hand. She curiously stares up at her grandfather, who was laughing on the phone.

"No I really do insist that you should come. I tried calling that stingy crow but the man wouldn't just budge! He said that he's got things to do but who would believe that guy? He's retired already!" Haruto lets out a chuckle, his eyes crinkling into a eyesmile.

"So what do you say?"

"I-I'm not entirely sure."

"Oh come on! It's going to be just like the old days. Besides, you get to see your grandson here. You should also bring the little crow too, I would like to formally meet her in person."

"Well let's see. I have to check in with the wife department first. Y'know her." The old man shrugs nonchalantly with a fond look on his face.

The old man behind the line sighs in amusement, "Well, just hit me up with a call and I'll send you the address."

"Got it, bye." He said before placing down the telephone down.

He hums cheerfully before turning around, only for him to shriek in surprise to see his grandchild standing behind him. She looks at him with a perplexed look, absentmindedly eating her popsicle stick.

"Who was on the phone?" She casually said, as if she didn't just scare the living daylights of her grandfather.

"Jesus— sweetheart you shouldn't be scaring people like that." He half scolds her.

The girl only furrow her brows together, "But I was just standing?" She asked with confusion laced in her voice.

The old man just sighed before shaking his head. "Never mind that. It's just an old friend of mine." That statement caught the little girl's attention.

"Oh. You've got more friends?" She slowly asked.

Haruki shoots her a confused look, chuckling quietly after. "Of course I do. Honey, where do you keep on getting this questions?"

The child only shrugged, "Dunno. I rarely see you with anyone else other than Grandpa Shishi and Mr. Ukai. You're always working too." She replied, licking her lips from the ice cream.