Chapter 5

Outside Steven's car drives past the forest shining a light through the forest as Grace and Y/N hide behind a tree as the car stops. Meanwhile, Alex was screaming for help.

Alex: Daniel! Daniel, help!

Alex begins to move the handcuffs to cut the wood to escape. Meanwhile, Steven exits the vehicle.

Steven: Grace. Y/N.

Y/N and Grace ran off as Emilie and Daniel were disposing of the corpses.

Emilie: Why did she have to pull "hide and seek"? Do you think it's real?

Danuel: What? That we'll implode or burst into flames, or whatever, if we don't kill her? I don't know. Can you... All right, I'll... I need, I need you to...

Emilie: I can't. If you barf, I'll barf.

They grabbed the corpse of Tina.

Daniel: One, two, three.

Emilie: Three.

They dump the corpse.

Emilie: But you were with them the last time they played hide and seek, weren't you? Were you six, seven? Do you remember anything?

Daniel: I remember all of it. Alex and Y/N were with me too. I tried to protect them. I don't know what they saw or what they remember. You always looked out for them.

Daniel If that were true, I wouldn't have let him marry Grace.

They dump the corpse of Clara.

Daniel: They deserved a better brother.

Daniel picks up the head of Tina and throws it into the pit.

Daniel: And we all deserve to die.

Emilie: My kids don't.

Georgie: Mommy?

Georgie gets up with a black eye.

Emilie: Honey! Georgie. Are you okay? What are you doing out here?

Georgie: I... I followed Uncle Y/N and that that lady down here, and I shot her with that gin I found.

Daniel: Why would you do that?

Georgie: That's what everyone else was trying to do.

Emilie: Oh, sweetie. I am so proud of you.

Grace and Daniel continue to run until they reach an open field and Steven's car drives towards them.

Grace: Shit.

Y/N: Go, go, go, go!

The two runs from the car jumping out of the way as the car opens and Steven comes out as Y/N helps Grace and runs only for Steven to tackle the two as Grace tries to crawl away.

Steven: Come here, Grace!

Steven pulls out a gun, but Y/N knocks it away and Grace pokes Steven in the eye and throws him off and she gets up and tears off a piece of her wedding dress and tries to strangle him with it.

Grace: Fucking asshole!

Steven tries to break out but can't as the two falls to the floor as Y/N begins to slowly get up.

Grace: You motherfucker.

Steven falls to the ground as Grace helps Y/N up and the two get in the car and drive off as Steven gets up and sees them drive off. Y/N presses a button in the car and a female voice comes on.

Female Voice: Thank you for calling Trip Safe. Please stay on the line and you'll be connected to the next available representative.

Justin: Good evening. This is Justin. Your call may be monitored...