Chapter 1

6am.  I'm making hot chocolate for myself.

We are currently at the end of our second year.

If you look at its history, there is always excitement at the end of the event.

I know it.  This will not be an easy test.  The worst Possibility is student expulsion.

Even though we have been quite used up to now, vigilance must still be taken to prevent major damage to our class.

*Ding dong (bell sound)

'There's still more than an hour before I go to school'

I walked to the door and looked from inside.

When I saw the person behind the door, I without hesitation opened the door and welcomed her.

"Didn't we promise to meet in the lobby?"

"Am I bothering you?"

"No. I'm just a little surprised"

The person who came to visit me was Karuizawa kei.  My Girlfriend.

"I just want to chat with Kiyotaka a little longer. That's okay, right?"

"Of course. Come in."

We've been dating for almost a year.  But our relationship has lasted longer than that.

You could say, she is the one who knows me best if you exclude Sakayanagi.

But after thinking about it again, it wouldn't be wrong to say that Kei knows me better than Sakayanagi.

The me in the white room and at school are different.  But both are not fake, just how I adapt myself to the people around me.

"Want something to drink?"

"What are you drinking?"

"Hot chocolate"

"Me too, hot chocolate"

I nodded my head without saying anything.

I started heating the water and preparing the glass and the cocoa powder.

I could feel Kei wanting to talk to me behind my back.  But she seems to be stuck and hesitant to start.

That's not strange considering we've had a few fight lately.

She may be able to forgive me, but not forget it.

"By the way, what do you think about our class ranking?"

"You don't usually talk about things about class."

"We're about to go to third grade. It's time for me to contribute more to the class, right?"

"Is Kei nervous?"

"What do you mean?"

"Kei is nervous because she's afraid that our classmates won't think you're serious. Am I wrong?"

I walked over to the table and placed the glass in front of Kei.

"Thank You"

Her expression didn't match what she said.

She looked gloomy.

"Kiyotaka. Why are you different now?"

She kept her head down, but peeked a little at my face through the gaps in her hair.

"I don't understand"

"I know you understand"

The initially warm atmosphere turned cold.