1.

"Mr. Pine? Mr. Pine!!" Saul's secretary was trying very hard to gain his attention. The man was busy typing out a furious email, each letter seeming angrier than the last in sharp, staccato stabs.

"Mr. Pine, please! It's urgent..!"

With a groan the man slammed his laptop shut, turning to face her. "God, what I s it Leanne?! W h a t." He sighed and rubbed his temples. "Sorry, I'm not mad at you, just... what is it..?"

The young secretary hesitated for a moment. Saul was not going to be happy about this and she was afraid that in his current state, he may just blow up on her...

"Well... I received a phone call from Gus.."

Saul raised an eyebrow. "Gus? As in Gus Heath?" The name alone made him want to grit his teeth. Gus was the secretary of a Representative at Fabuloso that Saul couldn't stand.

Leanne bit her lip and nodded.

"And what might Gus need." Saul didn't even try to hide the annoyance in his voice.

"He informed me that... um... you are needed for a meeting..."

"A meeting, what kind of meeting?"

"A meeting with... um... you know who.." Leanne whispered the last bit, hoping it may just ease the blow on her.

Saul slammed a fist on the table and groaned. "God DAMMIT. First all these unsatisfied customer emails, and now THIS. What's fucking next, let me guess, the meeting is today?"

Silence from Leanne.

"The meeting... isn't today... is it..?"

"... I'm so sorry Mr. Pine- I-I was about to tell you—"

Saul removed his glasses and  rubbed at his eyes. It was going to be an extremely long day.