17.

*** this part contains some mature themes

Saul went back up to their shared room and sat on the bed. He ran a hand through his hair and contemplated all the words that had left his mouth tonight.

He is drunk... I am drunk.. am I drunk? I don't feel very drunk.. Well nonetheless I just told Fabbi I don't get laid. Way to go, Pine, that makes you look very attractive, doesn't it? Absolutely pathetic.

The door to their room opened. Fabbi walked inside. Saul went to speak but was shut up by Fabbi storming over to him.

"F-Fabbi I—"

The smaller man climbed in Saul's lap, facing him.

"Shhh. Just be quiet." Fabbi leaned in and rested his forehead against Saul's chest. He must have felt the taller man panting and breathing irregular, it was pretty impossible not to.

Fabbi felt Saul's hands rest cautiously on his hips. "Fabbi... what are you doing...?" His voice was a whisper.

"Hush Saul. Either shut up or stop me." Fabbi moved back up and brought their faces close together. He let their lips barely touch, feeling Saul breathe against his own breaths.

Saul decided the best choice was to shut up. He melted into Fabbi's lips, really connecting them. The two moved in harmony, letting their lips and tongues do all the work.

"F-Fabbi..." Saul breathed out when they eventually parted.

"Saul." Fabbi was trying to maintain his composer and keep his confidence.

"Just... just..." Saul let go of a stuttering breathe. "D-don't stop..." he pushed himself back into Fabbi, taking his lips sloppily again.

Fabbi chuckled and grinned against his lips before kissing him back and pushing him to lay back on the bed. He easily straddled around his torso and held steady above him.

Saul let his hands explore Fabbi's sides, the texture of his clothes. He let himself yearn to know what he felt like under the fabrics. He allowed his mind to relax and he tried to stay in the moment. He wouldn't overthink this..

Fabbi pulled away and sat up, starting to unbutton his shirt. His dark caramel skin contrasted with the soft lilac of his button up and Saul couldn't resist the temptation to lean up and kiss his chest.

Fabbi let him for a moment, but quickly raised a hand and pushed him back down into the mattress. "Saul, it's slightly obvious but I have to ask," he leaned in and pecked the corner of his mouth, "I'm topping, aren't I~?" He let his voice edge on teasing, he liked the heat it brought to Saul's cheeks and ears.

"You... you seem to know that answer, Fabbi... I don't think I should answer.." Saul's words came out breathy and desperate. It was nothing like Fabbi expected in his mind, but it was welcome nonetheless. If Saul needed someone to knock him down into his place, Fabbi would be happy to do just that.

He ran his fingers though the longer top of Saul's hair before gripping a decent chuck and holding his head slightly back. He studied Saul's neck; the way his blush traveled down the sides of it, the way his Adam's apple moved when he swallowed. He took the opportunity to bite a juncture close to his ear. The bottom moaned, his whole body jerking under Fabbi.

"I still want an answer, though~" he bit again.

Saul let out a stuttering gasp. "Y-yes— Yes Fabbi- you— you're top..." He looked away, whining.

"Thank you, Pine. For using your words~"

"D-don't... don't belittle me." The familiar edge was present in Saul's voice again.

This only made Fabbi's teasing tone stronger, "Aw~ but it's just so easy~" His grip on Saul's hair tightened. "Are you going to stop me, hm~?"

When no response was given, Fabbi chuckled and let go of Saul's hair. He moved his hands down and start unbuttoning his shirt.

Saul quickly stopped him though. "Fabbi... n-no.... I want... I can't..." He looked away, suddenly appearing ashamed.

Fabbi thought about this look intensely. "You want to stop?" His voice was soft.

There was a silence in the room now, the only thing heard was the heavy breathing of the two men.

"N-no.." Saul finally whispered. "But... I need to keep my shirt on." He caught Fabbi's eyes and gave him a serious look.

Fabbi smiled softly, shaking his head. "That's it? That's fine, Pine, we can keep your shirt on." He laughed softly, instead letting his hands travel further down and start working on his belt.