18.

Saul pried his eyes open to the sound of his alarm going off across the room. His phone, along with his pants and Fabbi's entire outfit were strewn across the floor.

He felt the weight of Fabbi sleeping against his chest. It was much like the morning before, only now Fabbi was naked and Saul was trying hard not to think about it.

Fabbi groaned and rolled over. "Turn off that stupid thing already."

Saul sat up and looked around. He got up and found his boxers, pulling them back on. He glanced to Fabbi, who was squinting at the light coming from the window. He tried to think of anything but the night they shared.

The way their bodies moved. The electricity behind each embrace. The sounds they shared.

He failed to think of anything but.

He shuffled over to ringing phone and silenced the alarm. While he was there, he also gathered up his clothes. He removed his button-up and placed all the clothes in a pile on the armchair to deal with later.

Fabbi sat up and rubbed his eyes. "I feel disgusting. I'm going to go shower." He stood up, keeping the blanket wrapped around his bare body.

He shuffles to the bathroom at shut the door. Saul stared at it until he heard the water start to run.

***

At breakfast, the men stayed quiet. Considerably quiet, that is. They only spoke about work, the weather, their travel plan.

Neither brought up what they were obviously dying to talk about.

Saul buttered a piece of toast with a knife. "We will have to catch a train to the airport station before noon if we want to make our first flight." The way he felt... The way he spoke...

Fabbi sighed as he poured syrup over his pancakes. "And where are we going again?" The way his body trembled under my touch... Kissing his tears away..

Saul gave Fabbi a look. "We just talked about this. We have a press conference in Frenzo on Thursday." His hair... the way it brushed against my skin...

"Right. Yeah, that's right." The way he moaned my name... God, I need to hear it again..

Saul poked at his eggs. "Fabbi," he bit his lip, hesitating. "Fabbi can we talk?" Please...

Fabbi didn't take his eyes off his plate. "We are talking." I can't... I just can't..

"You know what I mean, Fabbi." I hate how bad I want you... but I want you so fucking bad...

Fabbi crumpled a napkin in a fist. "What is there to talk about, Saul? We drank a bit too much. We fucked. It happens." It's easier if I'm the bad guy...

Saul felt a slight tightening in his chest. "It meant nothing to you?" I can't get you out of my mind, you gorgeous idiot..

Fabbi narrowed his eyes a little. "No. Did it mean something to you?" Let him go, let him go...

Saul stayed quiet, staring at his food. His appetite was fully diminished, and he had a bad taste in his mouth. Great... it happened again. Way to go Saul.

Fabbi got up from the table. "I'm going to go pack."

Saul stared into Fabbi's back away he walked away. He let his mind wander this time, reminiscing on the time before everything went to shit again.

Fuck...

Fuck...