8.

Saul Pine was insanely, outrageously drunk.

There ended up being a  bar in the hotel they were staying at, so Saul let his guard down a little. At least if something happened, it wouldn't be hard to get Fabbi back up to his room . Or at least that's how he thought the night would go.

It wouldn't be until the next morning he would find out that a slightly drunk Fabbi spiked his drink with the tiny bottles of vodka he stole from his rooms minibar before heading down.

But for now, Saul was having a blast swaying his tall body  back and forth to the beat of the music that they were currently playing in the bar. He threw his head from side to side, his eyes completely shut. For now, this was his world and his world only. The vodka made his stomach  warm and filled him with a heavy tingling sensation. He was fucking alive.

Fabbi was very proud of his achievements, so he rewarded himself with his favorite drink, a scotch on the rocks. (Simple, but classic, just like his Father.)

One glass turned into three and Saul decided, on his own, to order some shots, downing every last one. He neglected to tell Fabbi the reason he didn't drink often; where he started, it was hard to stop.

Hours past and the two found themselves laughing and falling over each other on a couch in the lounge area of the lobby.

Saul was laughing hysterically and Fabbi was loudly shushing him between his own waves of giggles and squeals.

Saul had never felt so warm, his skin would burn like it was on fire when touched and he could taste the vodka on his tongue.

"You know, you are very hot when your hair's messy like that~" Fabbi's words slurred together in a barely decipherable sentence. Saul didn't bother to listen to his words, focusing fully on the way the Fabbi's neck would vibrate with each syllable leaving his tongue as he hid his blushed, drunk face there.

Saul jolted and sat up slightly when he felt soft, gentle fingertips slide into and rest in his hair.

"Very soft too.." Fabbi was studying Saul's features, and suddenly Saul felt very self-conscious...  He turned his head and laughed, trying to hide his sudden awareness.

His eyes widen as Fabbi reached his free hand up, holding his chin and turning his head back.

Slowly, the smaller man leaned in and placed his lips on Saul's. Saul could barely process this in his drunken state, but the fireworks erupting inside of him  told him that yes. Yes he did in fact like this, and want more, so so much more.

The soft moan from Saul's lips was enough encouragement for Fabbi to push the man down onto the couch and crawl on top of him, leaning down and bringing their lips together in another, much more passionate, kiss. Saul was ready this time, reaching his hands up and resting them against Fabbi's sides as they shared the tastes of their mouths.

Fabbi tasted like scotch, the blueberry compote from his dessert, and the cigarette he smoked on the balcony before going to the bar.

Saul tastes like vodka, watermelon gum, and slight hints of toothpaste.

Their kiss was all tongue and teeth, a burst of desires neither of them knew they had. Was it the alcohol? Was it something more?

Saul was the first to pull away, his glasses smudged from getting smashed between his and Fabbi's cheeks. He was panting breathlessly, his face a blotchy, flustered red.

"I have to go to bed..." he breathed out, reaching up and running his hand softly through Fabbi's long locks.

Fabbi sighed, licking his kiss swollen lips and leaning in again, placing a kiss to Saul's burning neck. "So soon?"

Saul felt himself totally melt under Fabbi's touch, Fabbi's words.

One more kiss can't hurt...

Five last kisses later, the two were stumbling drunkenly off on their separate ways, getting to their rooms and passing immediately out.

They would not remember this event. Too drunk. Too heavy. Too soon.