7.

"This is your captain speaking, just a warning for everyone, we are about to head through a small storm, expect some turbulence. Thank you."

Saul felt his hands starting to sweat. He barely liked flying in general, let alone when things didn't go smoothly.

"Fabbi.. Fabbi hey-" the shorter man only spared a glance his way. "Goddammit Fabbi please—"

"God what, Saul." He finally groaned out.

"Please accept my apology-"

"What?"

"Just except it."

"No! I told you I didn't forgive you and a meant-"

The plane started to shake and Saul couldn't help but place his trembling hand over Fabbi's.

"God please Fabbi- I don't want to die knowing I didn't make amends—"

"Die? Saul what the fuck are you talking about—"

More turbulence. Saul's grip on Fabbi's hand tightened.

"Just except my apology, Fabbi!"

"Okay! Fine! Whatever! I don't even care anymore g o d." Fabbi tried to pull his hand away, finding it nearly impossible.

He looked over and saw how scared Saul looked and he sighed, letting him hold onto his hand.

Once the turbulence died down, Saul sighed and let go of Fabbi's hand. "I'm... sorry."

"It's whatever. I guess we're even."

"What?"

"We are even now."

"Even?"

"God you're so dense," Fabbi turned and stared at Saul. "You know about my social anxiety and I know about your fear of flying. We are even."

"Oh... alright then, I guess..." Saul looked off, thinking about this.

Even... I can take even.

***

Because of the huge fit Fabbi threw about their last rooming situation, Pablo was to (somehow) get them separate rooms at the hotel they were currently getting transported to.

In the back of their shared taxi, Fabbi and Saul were going over their itinerary for this location.

"Since it doesn't look like we will be doing anything here until late Friday , I am definitely going out tonight." Fabbi wasn't necessarily speaking to Saul, just thinking out loud.

"Going out? Where?" Saul worried for the young rep, he had a reputation for getting black-out drunk and involved in scandals he had no business involving himself in.

"Anywhere there's scotch."

Saul furrowed his eyebrows. "Are you sure that's a great idea? I mean... your company is already in hot water— it would be a shame to add a scotch-soaked cherry on top of that."

"Are you implying that I would cause an issue?"

"Am I wrong to infer? I mean, if you'd like, I can back my worries up with evidence from Twitter—"

Fabbi waved him off. "Shut up, I get it." He sighed. "I just really need a drink."

Saul thought quietly for a moment.

"If it's gonna be a complaint until you get one, I... suppose I could accompany you while you get one. Just make sure you don't fuck anything up." Saul wasn't sure why, but he spoke in a hushed, almost shy tone.

Fabbi turned to look at Saul, eyebrow raised. "Are you saying you want to go out to drink with me?"

"Not drink, just watch you while you drink."

"You gotta at least have one drink, come on."

"Nope. I don't drink on business trips... or much in general—"

Saul something change in Fabbi's expression, some newfound playfulness taking over.

"Oh come on, we don't even have anything to do today o r tomorrow. Loosen up a little Saul~! It's not everyday you get to visit..." Fabbi had to take a second to think of where they were. "..Delaware-"

Saul gave a look and Fabbi waved him off.

"It may not be LA or New York, but hey, we can make it fun!"

"I think I'd rather stay fresh on this trip. If anything bad happened it would be on both of our asses."

Fabbi gave up on trying to convince him to drink. "Fine fiiiiine. But I'll get you to drink somehow."

Saul scoffed and rolled his eyes. He knew he wouldn't give in.

Saul Pine would stay sober tonight.