Chapter 1: Arrival

After Y/N L/N emerged victorious from an heaven-shaking battle with the Dragon Monarch, wielding the powers of the rulers, he made a monumental decision. He drank from the Cup of Reincarnation, turning back time by many years to bring back all the lost souls from the dungeons and reunite with his friends and allies.

However, this selfless act came at a heavy cost. Y/N found himself unable to live peacefully in this restored world with his loved ones thanks to how powerful he had became. Yet, his unwavering determination to protect everyone remained steadfast. He ventured back into the Chaos world, ready to eliminate every monster and Monarch to prevent any further mana leakage into his world and prevent the existence of gates from appearing in the world.

 He ventured back into the Chaos world, ready to eliminate every monster and Monarch to prevent any further mana leakage into his world and prevent the existence of gates from appearing in the world

Over the course of 27 years, Y/N faced each Monarch one by one, mastering the new abilities he gained from both him and Ashborn, who had become one with him. Despite the challenges and sacrifices, Y/N's resolve never wavered as he tirelessly fought to safeguard his world and its inhabitants.

Upon having more additional soldiers added to his 10 Million Shadow Soldier Army, Y/N had as well mastered his powers as he raised his hand, a purplish blue aura was forming into a swirling motion as if the fabrics of space was being torn open as soon after, A gate formed.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

Upon talking to one of Emissary of the Rulers stationed on Earth and the discussion of the topics they wished to tell The Shadow Monarch well... there was a very much of a disapprove drawback upon being a thing that was unforeseen by Y/N and any of the Rulers.

"This world, that doesn't even have mana, is way too weak. Which is why, if you're okay with it, we're wondering if you mind moving to another world that's ready to accept your power" He had explained as they sat at a Ice-cream Parlor as per Y/N request to enjoy some Ice-cream.

"Instead of doing something that's such a pain in the ass like moving me to another world, there's also the option of just sealing me completely" Y/N tap the backside of his spoon on the ice-cream bucket as the sunlight that was beaming through the window next to them was causing some of the ice-cream to melt.