Chapter 10: Ogre's Attack

The adventurer's proceeded to receive new armor and an upgrade to their current weapon that was personally made by Kaijin and a small backpack of supplies for their way back, They said their goodbyes and wish to return later when they can, Rimuru meanwhile was trying out the new form lately and worn some clothing that dord had made for Rimuru.

The part of the town that was destroyed due to the greater spirit taking over Shizu was coming back together however not all things can be fixed... Shizu sadly no longer with them as per her request for a peaceful life, she had Rimuru to absorb her which allowed Rimuru to have a human form that mimicked Shizu younger self.

On top of a high cliff, A rockpile was made by Rimuru and Y/N along with Ram and Ranga to symbolize Shizu passing as they prayed to it, "I wont forget the promise that I made to Shizu but before I can slug Leon Crudwell, The dumb Demon Lord who made her cry. I will need to gain some information and..." They turn to Y/N with their yellows eyes gazing upon the Shadow Monarch, "I know he will be there to help me" Rimuru had utter faith in Y/N.

"I am a slime that keeps her promise's"

The mystery of Rimuru current pronouns was now unrevealed, Y/N turn to Ram who was now slightly taller, There was a small trick that Y/N had used to help Ram was to allow a small drain of his mana to flow into her bit by bit once she trains and grow stronger or else her body may overflow with magicules and either explode or get exposed to dense magicule which will give her mana poisoning.

A few more day's has passed as the once destroyed part of the town was fixed and looked as if nothing ever happen to it, More and more races of monsters like some lizard's man and Kobolds which was at first a few in a group that traded with the goblins before Y/N and Rimuru arrived but now the Kobolds are one of the main traders for the town.

The city will need a trading line with merchants in order to receive proper materials and items so that will need to be solved sooner or later. "Heading to the Kingdom of Ingrassia would be the best and quickest way to gain supplies through a merchant trade line however entrusting their products to an unknown person would make it unlikely, there was also a adventurer guild there so increasing my rank in the guilt would be beneficial and it would resemble being a hunter again" Y/N sat at his table, reading some books about specific function on how the world works including locations, race, magicules, past conflicts or wars and tried to find more detail on the otherworlder's but there was very limited in that department.

"𝓜𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓰𝓮, 𝔀𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓭𝓮𝓻'𝓼" A voice rang through Y/N, Shutting his book before he stood to his window and look over the town of monster's. "𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓰𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓹 𝓸𝓯 𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝔂𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓴 𝓶𝓪𝓳𝓲𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓾𝓼? 𝓭𝓸 𝔀𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓸-" Y/N stopped the shadow report there with a "No."

His body became black as he sunk into his shadow and appeared standing beside a large bear shadow who was glaring with their purple glowing eyes towards the attacker's.