Chapter 9: Spirit Reveal!

"Mhm, Mhm! Mhm.... Mhm" Myrd nodded as Y/N explain a certain establishment that would benefit everyone, Myrd got it down and seem to agree with it until looking over the current report, it showed that they dont have the materials just yet to craft it. "Mhm mhm" He will do what he can to get it done as he bows slightly to Y/N before running off with a bunch of papers of construction idea's, he looked pleased with these wonderful plans.

"Lord Y/N, Our guest are now preparing to take their leave" Y/N turned to see the same Ogre child that was being trained was there as she was now wearing a maid outfit?

"Why are you wearing a maid outfit?" He asked with his arm crossed confused, "Sir Beru has suggested that maid like myself should wear the proper attire" She answered as Y/N should of known Beru with his love for period K/dramas would do something...

"Why are you wearing a maid outfit?" He asked with his arm crossed confused, "Sir Beru has suggested that maid like myself should wear the proper attire" She answered as Y/N should of known Beru with his love for period K/dramas would do something like this.

Y/N sighed as he explained "You dont have to wear that, You can just wear your normal clothing to make it more comfortable" Though his words was rejected, "I humbly apologies but I wish to wear this attire, by looking apart as a maid, I will make you my lord look as the right person to be in his current position."

His attempt to make her stop failed as he just give in and let her do what she wants, Beru will be getting another punishment for this...

"Anyway as for the group of adventurers that arrived yesterday, I gave Rimuru my goodbye message for them" Y/N was doing mostly all of Rimuru assignments so they can go and talk to Shizu, Rimuru was very much grateful for his action and wont forget it.

"!" Something was wrong as Y/N eyes shot right to the unknown spiritual source, with his gaze alone, He was capable of perceiving what was happen from his shadow eyes.

"That spirit seem to had awoken" Y/N tapped her forehead where her missing horn use to be and used a bit of his mana for her to use it in case to protect her as he began to walk off as he suggest the child maid to stay put as he will deal with it

"Kaisel" With a single call, claws that was unlike the humanoid Ants and wolves and the other shadows was seen forming from his shadow, that was when a Wyvern formed and released a heavy dragonic roar that echoed through the mountains.