Chapter 11: Conflict Fixed

"My lords, I have arrived" Ram leaped in the air and gracefully landing beside Y/N before softly bowing and turning her head to look at the people who was now the enemies of Y/N and Rimuru.

Her eyes widen slightly along with each of the Ogre's, "S-Sister..!" The pink Ogre peeking head looked shock as she was slowly moving away from hiding behind them, "It seem like you and brother made it out" She smiled with the leader of the Ogre was looking in shock and the pink hair ogre was surprise and seem to be in tear's.

"Young princess, you live" The old man says with relief but the problem was that she called the child and the masked Majin her lord's. The anger despite the dsbelief on the red ogre face seem to increase even more, "Y-You... You enslave my little sister after destroying our village?! YOU WILL FACE DEATH FOR THIS, YOU HEAR ME MAAAJIN!!!" His sword burst into flames as he swung down his blade while shouting "OGRE FLAMES!"

Ram merely narrowed her eyes and brought out a small wand while saying, "El Fura" A large burst of wind would blow away the flame like nothing and push back the red ogre and the rest of the group beside the pink hair girl, this surprise them at the strength of magic that Ram possess now.

The old man appeared behind them and swung his blade Rimuru noticed that it was aiming for Y/N neck so she raised her arm with the Amasarus scale however like a hot knife to butter, it sliced through like nothing as she lost her arm and the blade was continuing to head towards Y/N neck until...

Beru backhanded the ogre away with a single slap which sent the old man to be flung back pass the ogre's crashing into a tree, "𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓹𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓶 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓰𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮?!" Beru was furious to say the least.

 "Stand down, Beru" Y/N commanded with Beru nervously standing to Y/N left where his spot was as Rimuru grabbed her arm and sucked it back into her and regenerated another new arm, much to the shock of the Ogre's.

The other Ogre could not move as Beru was keeping them in check with his killing intent to ensure there would be no more attack from anyone else, though Beru did release it but kept his eyes on them all.

"Sister, foolish brother, stand down and we can just talk" Ram asked with the pink ogre flinching, she wanted to believe that the girl before them was really her sister as the only thing that changed was the strength of her magic and her looks appeared to be older but everything about her was the same it seemed, The leader seem still to be convinced that Y/N and Rimuru was the one to attack their village with Rimuru removing her mask to attempt to calm the leader down but it hardly done much, All of the evident was pointing at them being the cause.

"I know what you are thinking however you are heavily misunderstanding Brother, These people are not the ones to attack out village, rather it was some other Majin" Ram explained and right before the leader could speak, the pink hair ogre says "Brother... I truly dont believe she is under any mind control" She walked past the group as the red hair ogre brother asking "why do you think that?! that sword he has is our family most prized possession and he has orc's ruling under them!"

"The day that my lord had found that blade was the exact day he found me hardly alive after the Orc's left our village a bloody mess, If it was not for him, I would not be alive" Ram states with a serious tone as she defend the man who saved her life, gave her a life that she began to enjoy, a life that she will not let go so easily.

"...Child, tell us who you and the Majin really are..." He requested as the old man ogre walked to the ground with part of his clothing destroyed and a red mark on his cheek.

"I am Y/N L/N, one of the leader's that rule our town nearby as well I am the one who commands these shadow soldiers before you all, meanwhile Rimuru here is my friend and ally, they are a Friendly slime" He explained to the red ogre who hardly believe the part of Rimuru being a slime so Rimuru showing a smile would began to melt and form as their real race, A slime.

"Hello there" Rimuru says as the ogre watch on with curiosity, "So it is true then..." 

Rimuru revealed the mask that Shizu had gave them and handed it to the red ogre who had made his way to them, "This mask is a keep sake from a friend, you're welcome to look at it and see if it is the same one that attack your village used" Rimuru offered which the ogre accepted and began to inspect it along with the other ogre's watching in silent.

It looked similar but "This one has some sort of magic suppression power" The pink ogre had noticed the passive ability of the masked as Y/N walked to the old man and past the red blade that he had carried to him, "Thank you, As for the Majin, they were not doing anything to conceal their aura."

"So then..." Y/N walked to Rimuru as the red ogre bowed to them, "Forgive us, we were to quick to judge and behaved rashly... Please accept my apology... and thank you for saving my little sister..." He says with a solemn voice with Rimuru accepting it and so does Y/N but someone does not.

A loud smack was heard as Ram had smacked the red ogre head into the ground with a angry expression, "Seem like you have yet to think like the leader you should be, I utter teach you a lesson for acting this way Infront of our sister" She scolded him as the pink hair ogre looked worried about her brother.

Rimuru sighed, "Good thing all of the misunderstanding was now being solved... Glad Y/N managed to talk it into them... I doubt I could" Y/N was once more amazing with solving conflicts without having too many people hurt well beside Beru smacking the old guy into his last century. 

"Well let head back to our town, we can talk there" Rimuru says with the leader of the ogre asking if they were sure with the idea which Rimuru looked at Y/N and back to the ogre, "Of course, I do know what happen to you all to some degree thanks to Ram and Y/N but hearing it from some other eyes would also help my insight on the things that went down."

"But we attacked you both and wounded your companion" He says with slight hint of worry as Rimuru says "And we put some hurt on yours's and hey~ no one kicked the bucket so we cool" Rimuru happily says as the old man walked to Gobta and apologized for injuring him which Gobta after slightly being fearful would put on a performance and says that it was no harm and he is perfectly fine.

Y/N picked up Rimuru and placed her on Ranga fur, "Beside, We got a large feast today with a huge haul we got from hunting, The more the merrier!" Rimuru words was surprising to the Ogre's but they were happy as the pink hair ogre instantly hugged Ram and tight hug as they walked hand in hand together into the town of monsters along with everyone else as Y/N shadow went back into town or continue on their duties.