Chapter 8: Prodigy

Within a building in the town of monster's, A young girl was sitting up in a bed with still full plates of food and a full cup of drink was still present on the night stand.

"Who... are you?" The pink hair child ask as she stared at him with cold eyes, it was ill-intent however her guard was up, smart girl...

Y/N walked to the window and open it to let the breeze come through as he turned, with a smile as his soft black hair flaps in the breeze and the light gazes upon him, making every feature of his simple yet cute face being visible

"I am Y/N and you are in mine and my partner town of monster's" He explained as he looked at the guarded girl who seem to be staring at him for a short while before looking at her small pale hands.

"Do you have a name?" Y/N questioned the ogre who only stayed quiet before shaking her head, "I see..." He wanted to know the detail on her village and to make it confirm that if Orc's did attack the village then what reason, this very town could be in danger if he dont find out soon.

She did not speak for a good while, Y/N understood that she might need some time alone as he was about to open the door to leave until... "Please... wait..." She spoke, her soft words was heard as he turned to her to see her holding her forehead with a sadden expression.

"Orc's... Do you know where they are... I need to kill them with my own hand's" Her words basically confirm his and Igris theory about the root cause of the destruction was Orc's.

Still... A child wanting to kill something with those eyes she has... It would not be a lie to say that Y/N was surprise, "Tell me child" He walked to her side as they look at each other... "Do you wish to be strong?" He asked as she clenched the blanket with her small fist and nodded, "Do you wish for what happen to your village to happen again?" One more question was answered with a single nod.

"Then when you are ready, you can prove yourself that you are capable of getting stronger to protect the people around you" He stared at the girl as eyes glowed slightly as the girl stared at him.

"But... my horn, it's-" She stopped when Y/N spoke, "Strength does not come to those who are deserving, they come to those who will do anything for strength" His words come from his experience, he was never deserving of the power he gained from Ashborn rather his hard work to survive and do anything he can for power is what got him the strength he has now. 

With those words, A new path was made for the small ogre child...

※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

For the past hours that was still left within the day, Y/N kept his eyes on the child who was being trained under some of his trusted shadow's such as Tusk and Bellion, Tusk was teaching her the uses of magic which the child was extremely proficient at, She learnt the magic techniques of short casting while having a high output with the decreased magic input.

She was only able to use the wind magic though despite being un-named and still a young child with not a lot of training, she was competing with Y/N mid tier caster's of magic who was also using Wind magic, She has immense talent and with the right hard work... She would be a force to fight.

Bellion was helping her with her strength, being an Ogre would already have a extremely high vitality and she also is extremely adapt with martial arts which she explained that their village has ogre's that are masters martial arts and art's thanks to the teachings of a extremely strong old man ogre who was also un-named was their village martial instructor and the strongest swordsman of their royal guard for the town, It he who was training her though did not last long before the Orc's arrived in a horde of 10'000 and ravage the village and ate everyone beside a few survivors.

She was only able to survive thanks to intensively practicing a unknown magic that she could not remember how to use but it managed to hide her for the time it took for the Orc's to leave their village.

The child despite not being instructed too would stay by behind to the left of Y/N since the right side was where Bellion would stand, the left side of Y/N is where Beru will stand meanwhile exactly behind Y/N is where Igris would he at.

Overall, Ram was perfect for any chore's, battles and any other situation and she still has yet to be named until she has proven herself to Y/N.