part 2

Aj couldn't help the thoughts he was having about Niko recently.

Aj knew Niko would never like him back, not in a million years. So the only choice was to ghost him, and everything would go back to normal, right?

He couldn't bring himself to sacrifice the long-term friendship he'd had with Niko for temporary feelings, so if they were to stay apart it would all just disappear.

——————-

It was a half a week after Niko's birthday, but Aj and Niko still haven't apologised to eachother.

They were filming a video together in two teams — based on who could find Kenny first.
Sharky and Chunkz were a team
and so were Aj and Niko.

They complained mutiple times as they didn't want the video to seem awkward yet still had to be in a team together.
Of course, it was all Chunkz's idea —
To force them to make up before Kenny's birthday would come by.
But by now the fans had caught on how much affection Niko and Aj were lacking recently,
especially since they live together.

In Aj's lives you would never see Niko come in.
And on More Aj, he wasn't in any of the recent videos anymore, but as I said, they live in the same house — so they were bound to see eachother anyway.

                            ————————

Aj Shabeel [CREATOR] :Pinned:
Me and Niko are fine.
Just had a misunderstanding lately, it's not that serious that we'll stop uploading together on beta squad but don't expect us to interact a lot like usual.
8000 likes
View replies (37)

user ; what happened to aj and niko ???? did niko put another rat in ajs room or
682 likes
Replies
user ; kenny (speaking of kenny, happy early birthday ken!!) and niko were better anyways
user ; nah girl nothing beats the 🐀and🦒combo
user ; EXCEPT kenny and niko !

———————

Although Aj didn't mean too, some haters and fans thought he came off as harsh and rude.
It wasn't like Aj had a massive amount of fans anyway, since everybody liked Niko or Sharky.

It was the day of filming the video, and Aj dreaded having to look into Niko's eyes again. Sure, his eyes were pretty to Aj. But he still had guilt from ignoring him on his birthday, but he was to deep in to stop, so he didn't.

After Chunkz and Sharky explained the video idea in the intro, the groups were set off to find a taxi driver help them search for Kenny.

                                ———————

"Well, let's go and find a taxi driver." Aj mumbled uncomfortably to Niko

"Mm.." Niko smiled.

The tension between them kept getting bigger and bigger even though they tried not to be too awkward on camera.

                                ———————

"And the winners are.....

Sharky and Chunkz!" Kenny announced smilimg.

It wasn't a massive surprise, Niko and Aj did basically nothing the whole time, making the video dry.

After filming, Aj and Niko immediately split up even though they would meet again at the house.

Aj was a little later than Niko, just so he wouldn't bump into him at the door.

As Aj was taking his shoes off coming into the house, Niko got a notification from an app he was usually on.
To take relief from his misunderstanding with Aj
It wouldn't hurt to reply to this...

Would it?

only 527 words ??? 😭

i wanted to make this a short chapter cos um the next things gonna be big so it would ruin it if i continued soz BUT I HATE THIS SM THERES BARELY ANY TALKING
i swear ill make it better im trying to make it slow burn

i wanted to make this a short chapter cos um the next things gonna be big so it would ruin it if i continued soz BUT I HATE THIS SM THERES BARELY ANY TALKINGi swear ill make it better im trying to make it slow burn

meow :/ 🐀🦒🦒🦒🐀🐀🐀🐀🦒🦒meow moew moe wmoew meow

meow :/ 🐀🦒🦒🦒🐀🐀🐀🐀🦒🦒
meow moew moe wmoew meow