part 4

"Of course I fucking love him!"

That sentence stayed in Niko's head the whole night, he didn't think he could get to sleep after hearing that.
The breathes that Aj took right after like he had just admitted to a crime.
Niko remembered it more than vividly and couldn't help but play it back in his head every couple seconds.

... Did Aj really love Sharky?

Niko had noticed it as well at the restaurant. The way they were talking was unusual to Niko but he couldn't convince himself fully because they were both boys.
And it can't work out between two boys, it just doesn't.
Atleast that was what Niko thought.

                                    —————-

"What?" Chunkz gasped a little in shock after a couple seconds of silence.

Aj didn't know why he said that.
He knew he liked him but, he wasn't meaning to say it in the way he said it. but Aj couldn't complain, because it felt like a weight was lifted off his chest, and it was way easier to breath than usual.

"I love Niko! Haha.. he's really funny.. my brother.. yeah." Aj played it off well, but that didn't convince Chunkz fully, Aj wasn't one to seem awkward around his friends, and Chunkz started to have a feeling he was lying.

"Don't lie to me bro, I don't care if your..
into men — or whatever, but it'll be better for the both of us if you just say it."
Chunkz cringed at himself immediately after.
He didn't want to force Aj into anything, but he didn't even know himself if Aj was gay or not, and Chunkz basically was assuming he was.

"Ugh.. I don't know, man. I mean I like him but not in a friendish way but I don't LOVE him, I think.."

Chunkz was happy Aj opened up — in the slightest— to him, while that was the thing Niko dreamed of.

Niko tried to get some sleep (for his 'date')
under his warm blanket still thinking about Aj and Sharky.

Aj slept normally, even better than usual — actually since he felt better he opened up.
Now that Chunkz knew his secret, Aj didn't know whether to make up with Niko or continue to keep his distance.
But keeping his distance was pointless now, although he didn't want to admit it.

Someone already knew about his feelings, so why would he hide them and go back to having countless headaches and stomachaches from keeping it all to himself and avoiding Niko?

But what he was feeling wasn't the only reason he wanted to stay away from Niko, it was the guilt.
If he was to apologise infront of Niko, he knew he would burst into tears right then.

—————-

It was coming up for 2pm and Niko was done getting ready, he threw on some comfortable clothes but still tried to make it look like he was trying.

The coffee shop they were planning to visit wasn't too far away from his house, so he didn't mind meeting up with her.
It wasn't like he had anything better to do anyways.

                             ——————-

Chunkz was in the mood for coffee, and needed to talk things over with Aj in person, so he planned to ask Aj to go to the coffee shop near his house.

"When will we meet up?" Aj said in a monotone voice slouched over on Niko's bed. Niko didn't know, though, but sometimes Aj would sneak in to his room to sleep in his bed, he liked the smell of his room as well — it was the place he was most at peace at.

"2:50?" The current time was 2:30 and Niko had just left the house.

"Mm." Aj hummed in response in a quiet, tired voice.

Hopefully it's not the same coffee shop they are going to, right?

636 words

ill make a longer chapter I PROMISE

yh it was sharky sry for lying coz sharky would be the most realistic that is a FINE man

btw DONT scroll down if you like aj x niko

mwhahaha 🐀🦒🐀🦒🐀🦒🐀

mwhahaha 🐀🦒🐀🦒🐀🦒🐀