part 3

Niko had heard the door open a couple minutes after he had entered the house, it didn't stick out to him but since he had nothing to do, well, he listened to Aj coming in, until -

PING

A notification buzzed from Niko's phone, he picked it up, the notification being from Instagram, someone had dmed him on his private account.

It was a pretty girl, who had brown curly hair and pale skin, her eyes were light blue and beautiful.

Since Niko was bored, he didn't really think that much about it and replied anyway.

; hey nikoo , heard yu fought with aj :( up 2 talk?

Oh um, sure

are u , seeing anyone ? :)

No, why?

good hah coz ur gf wouldve
been mad😂

well my names diana
call me dian ;)

was wondering if ur free 2night?
i dont wanna party alone...

Cant party
Up for coffee though.

deal, aslong as we together

what time ?

2:30pm tmrw?

hm, alright i'll send the address

                               —————-

"What's up with you and Niko? Usually you'dve made up by now." Chunkz laughed sarcastically
over the phone.

"And when we were filming our latest video youse made it pure knacks, don't even know if we'll upload it now to be honest."

"Yeah that's your problem, I'll be back I'm gonna get some water."

"Aj what the?"

Aj had muted himself and went to get a bottle of water from the fridge.

As he shut the door behind him, he saw the person he wished he wouldn't.

"Aje?"

Aj ignored him and went to the fridge.

"Aj? Helloooo?" Niko sighed, Aj was still ignoring him.

"Come on, tell me what's wrong." Niko took Aj's hand as he was walking back, Aj didn't want to talk to him right now, he actually took water because his throat was hurting, so — Aj couldn't and didn't want to answer Niko.
But it was getting irritating for him.
The constant questions of concerns were so annoying for Aj, of course he appreciated that Niko cared but, it was just too much.

He didn't ask to be cared about.
So why does Niko care?

Yet still Aj loved him. In fact he wanted to just turn around and kiss him to shut him up, but of course, he couldn't.

"Will you stop?" Aj turned around to him, his eyes swelling up.
Ignoring him was hard, because Niko was always on Aj's mind.
But he had too, he had no other choice.

"Aje, come on."
Niko started to swing his hands that were clinged onto Aj's hands.

Aj pulled away and shut the door behind him.

He actually forgot he was on call to Chunkz for a second, so he sat on his bed and unmuted.

But he couldn't unmute, because it wasn't muted in the first place.

"Um-"

"Yeah I heard all that brudda, youse actually talked for once?" Chunkz snickered.

"I don't know if I'm tweaking but, tell me the truth, do you really only like Niko as a friend?"
Chunkz sighed and rubbed his nose bridge after asking that question, why would he? It was his gut instinct but still was such a stupid question.

"Bro I don't know what to do." Aj sighed, his voice squeaky.

"Nah don't avoid the question, do you like like him?" Chunkz was eager to find out.

"Yeah.. I mean I- sure he's a nice friend and-"

"You know what I mean." Chunkz said seriously, it was obvious to him that Aj was trying to avoid the question, but he couldn't dodge it forever.

"Of course I fucking love him!" Aj shouted in a weak voice.

Niko paused from outside of Aj's door, even though he had just been there for a couple seconds, he already had an idea of who he might've been talking about.

He slowly returned to his room — hoping that Aj didn't hear the sounds.

644 words

again short but idk how i would end this chapter if it was longer 😭😭

who does niko think aj loves ?? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🐀🐀🐀🐀

🦒🦒🦒🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐀🐀