7. Blood delivery

Thankfully he left me alone for a week. But it appears that I had really bad luck at this. Walter asked me to deliver something downstairs, holding a cool box in his hand. "Is the basement cold enough?" I asked him skeptically. "Not for the things you need to get to Alucard." I nearly choked on my own words "A...A...Alucard?" "Is there a problem with that Miss N/A?"He looked at me suspiciously. "No, no...what gives you that idea?" I said, trying to act normal. The butler wasn't aware of the vampire's sexual harassment. "I thought as much, after all I heard nothing but good things from Alucard..." Because no one wants to die, I thought. Raising my brow at his words, Walter while continued "...he said you been a great help cleaning the cellar and also wonderful to talk to." Did he, I thought sarcastically.

In one move, he pushed me towards the door, "Come now, the stuff doesn't deliver itself."

Why me??? What did I do to deserve this???

I always have been a good girl....

...well, most of the time...

...sometimes...

...a few times....

...okay never, but that's not the issue!!!

At the bottom of the cellar, was he, waiting for me to come down to him. "Welcome dearest...I believe you have my dinner?" he said in a seductive tone. "But not me!!!" I walked backwards, gaining a chuckle from the vampire. "My dinner is in there" pointing at the box. "Oh" was all I said, before handing him the box, trying to leave quickly.

"Join me" he said, grabbing my wrist.

Noooo~, I whined in my head. He didn't take notice of that, as he pushed me towards the nearest door. Inside was a bedroom with a table and four chairs. He placed the box down and pulled the chair out, gesturing for me to sit down. Out of the corner, he came towards me with a glass and a wine bottle, pouring the liquid into my glass. My wide eyes made him chuckle in delight, "Don't worry, its wine only, no blood involved."

I made a test though...he was right. He sat on the opposite side of me taking the blood back out of the box drinking it slowly. I had to swallow hard at the sight, for a human it's not a normal thing to watch. My stomach was turning, at the smell. I looked at the wine glass before me, "Can't you just take your daily supper alone?" "My, have you found your caring side all of a sudden?" he chuckled amused. "That's not what I meant!" I snapped, standing up for my chair. "I enjoyed it while it last" his chuckle got even deeper, taking another bag out.

"I got other things to do than to keep you company" I moved towards the door. "Then I will see you later" he said, smiling evil. "What is that supposed to mean?!" I yelled, not in the mood for his jokes. "You see" was all he said, leaning back in his chair laughing with joy.

Frustrated by this man, I slammed the door shut.

BAM!!!

"That, that...ahhh!!! I had no idea what I should call him", I could only scream out in frustration.

I hope he isn't doing something that would really piss me off.