21. Time to go

Alucard was restless. Not only where books the victims of his foul mood, but also dozens of blood bags. The bedroom resembled a massacre with all the blood stains on the furniture. He couldn't take it anymore; he wanted to see where I went to. Standing at the entrance of the mansion, he turned into his Baskerville dog form and sniffed for his servants scent. Since she is the only one who knows where the cinema is.

Speaking of her...

...Seras was enjoying her movie alone. Everyone else was just as fixed to the screen as she was, until a hand went over her shoulder. The touch made her furious. All she wanted is to have some time in peace and the guy should know that. To make it very clear, Seras raised her other hand, ready to slap the man. Before she could get anywhere near his face, another hand stopped hers. Seras went paler as she already was, staring into a pair of red eyes.

"M-m-master?!"

Forgetting where she was, some people shushed her to be quiet. Alucard however, had other things in mind, "Where is N/A police girl?" "She...eh...needed the toilet." Her master came closer, his eyes turning darker, "Whose your words carefully this time...where is she?!" His deep threatening voice made even the people around him scared. No one dared to shush him up. Not even to come to help Seras out. His master knew exactly where I was, but still, he wants to hear it from her lips.

"S-s-she...is...out."

"Where out?" deepening his voice, Seras begins to whimper.

"I...don't...know."

She noticed how his eyes kept their focus on hers. He seems to have spotted a very important detail in her mind, "And who is she with?"

Seras had no chance against her Master. Either way, she gets punished, "She is out...with a man."

Alucard isn't the type to roar out in anger; instead, he uses the silence to his advantage. His fledgling knows, this doesn't mean a good thing. It frightens her even more, as he began to smile, "Enjoy your movie police girl." With a blink of an eye, he was gone. He used a moment, when the screen went dark. No one noticed him leave. Seras fears for my life now, running out the cinema. Passing the café she could see us inside. Her only chance was to ask around in every disco, pub and restaurants in London. Seras guessed that I might be nearby, so that I can keep up the promise to her master.

Even though, Alucard broke it first.

Turning into his form, which he used for the Rio mission, he got into the nearest dance club. Using his powers to manipulate the securities mind, not only does he get in with ease, but he also knows if I might be there. Indeed, I was at this club with Nick. The place was separated into several rooms, all with different kind of music. Nick asked me if we could dance together. We both decided for the most famous one...the 80s and 90s room. The boy seems to like it, while I grabbed his hands, pulling him on to the dance floor. Not long after and we danced together. He wasn't bad at all, for his first time. Nick was no longer the shy boy I met, he was more confident with me now.

"I never met anyone like you before."

I smiled, "Same goes for me."

"Can I see you again? I mean...after this night?"

In approval, I wrapped my arms around his neck, "I loved to." At this moment, I forgot that there was someone at home. The alcohol made my memories run wild. Before I know it, I have forgotten Seras at the cinema. At the bar, we bought each other beer, talking a little in the corner. From there, I could see the clock. Out of instinct, I looked into that direction. Nick followed my gaze, "Don't you have to go home soon?"

"Me, what for?"

"Isn't your father waiting?"

I gave him a look of annoyance, "So what? This old an can wait a little while longer...after all...I am not a little kid anymore." To make sure, that it won't get into any bad situations, I controlled the amount of drinks. Nick was treating me like a gentleman, being very kind and caring. He gets adorable as the alcohol made his cheeks red, "Would you like to dance again?" He almost fell over at the force I pulled him along, "Of course sweetie pie!"

Seras just couldn't find me anywhere. Down the road, she went to all cafes, restaurants and pubs. Which leaves only the discos, one particular club caught her eye. The one with securities, that didn't seem to move anymore. Coming closer, she could hear then mumble, "Yes Sir, everything is perfectly fine." Seras knows her master's work and this, was defiantly one of his.

While she went don't the stairs, Nick and I were dancing even closer to another. All the fear of body contact just vanished. For his efforts, I kissed his cheeks as a reward. He returned the favor on my cheek. Like a pair of teenager, we giggled at our innocent behavior. Nick makes me go around in a circle, everything was quite blurry to recognize...but one red blur made me concerned. To make sure that it wasn't who I think it may be, I turned my head that way. Nick was worried, as I grabbed on to his arms, tightening my grip, "Nick you must go now!" "Why what happened?" My eyes begged him, "Trust me, please. Go out the door and don't turn back." I panicked, as he came closer to kiss my cheek. Out of reflex, I slapped his face, "Do you have a death wish? Just get the hell out of here!" He looked into my eyes once more before leaving the disco in a hurry.

Now I was alone on the dance floor, while Alucard stood a few feet away.

As if the DJ would knew what will going to happen, he changed the funky sound to the song "Murder on the dance floor.' But one thing was clear, if I don't run now...he may commit murder...on the dance floor.