07

Tenzin and his family were invited to a gala in Korra's name which Tarrlok had planned.

As Tenzin talked to Korra, Naida noticed Meelo almost peeing in one of the bowls with punch inside. "Meelo, that's not the toilet!" She quickly pulled his pants up and placed him down, "I'm going to pee myself!" He exclaimed. Naida lifted her head up as someone cleared its throat,

"Niko.What are you doing here?"

Niko explained that he 'overheard' her conversation with Bolin and Korra and begged Tenzin to attend the gala. "Speaking of those two," Naida mumbled and glanced around as she spotted Korra with Tarrlok, "Come on." She pulled Niko with her to the Avatar.

"Wow, Nai! You look fantastic!" Naida smiled at her best friend before completing her as-well. Naida wore normal slim brown dress that reached down to her ankles with her hair being tied in a half-up half-down bun and two strands in front of her ears.

Hiroshi Sato approached them and told Korra they expect good things from her as she wasn't that glad to hear that. "Korra, Naida!"

Mako with Asami by his side walked towards us. "This is my daughter, Asami." Hiroshi introduced. Naida was shook as Asami was even more gorgeous than what she looked like from the air. Korra and Niko noticed her reaction, "It's so nice to meet you. Mako told me so much about you and Naida."

Korra crossed her arms against her chest with a shocked expression, "Really? Because he hasn't mentioned you at all."

Naida quickly covered her laugh with a cough as Mako noticed Niko by her side, "How did you two meet?" Niko questioned cluelessly. Bolin then approached Niko and quickly informed him that she had crashed into him. Korra acted cluelessly and questioned him if he was okay.

"I'm fine. More than fine.." Mako spoke. Naida rolled her eyes in annoyance, "Of course you are." She mumbled under her breath. Mako mentioned how Asami's father will be a sponsor of their team, "Isn't that amazing?" Bolin questioned. "Yeah, it is." Naida said with a fake smile.

She excused herself and went over to the punch. "You okay, kid?" Lin approached her with her back, still glancing at the people. Naida simply nods and takes a deep breath, "You want me to beat him up?" Lin questioned again meaning Mako. "No. There's no need." She turned around and glanced at the two couple, Mako's eyes landing on hers. "If they like each other, I'll let them be."

______

Naida arrived to the training the next day, Mako and Bolin already being there. She took a deep breath and entered the gym with not a single word to be said with the two.

"Naida, can we talk?" Mako stood up and walked over to her. She simply ignored him and placed the boxing gloves on her hands. Naida needed to get some things off of her chest.

She punched and kicked the boxing bag that was filled with sand. Grunting at every hit. "Nai." Mako approached her once again, Naida's hits becoming more and more stronger. "Look, I don't know why you're mad at me..." He started and a moment of silence passed between the two,

"So you and Niko, huh?"

"So you and Asami, huh?" Naida spat back, sending a tornado kick at the bag. "What? There's no me and Asami."

"Didn't look like it, when she held your hand the whole gala yesterday." She snapped back and stopped with the punchings, heavy breaths escaping her. "I don't care if you two have something or not. Not anymore." She mumbled the last part and took the gloves off.

"Fine! Then I don't care what you and Niko have!" Mako yelled back. Naida stepped over to him, their faces being an inch away from each other's.

"There's nothing going on between Niko and I! At least, he knows when something is wrong with me and not like you!" Naida pushed him away from her, "Uh, you guys." Bolin called over the two as they simply ignore.

"Then tell me oh so great Naida. What in the hell is your problem with me?! Why are you mad?! What is wrong with you?!" Mako yelled back. "Guys." Bolin called them once again.

"There's nothing wrong with me!" She screamed into Mako's face as his eyes were on something else. Naida heard a growl above her and sighed. She turned her head upwards only to see Drogon in his full form, glaring down at Mako.

"Shh, it's fine. I'm fine." Naida placed her palm between his eyes and calmed him down. "Let's go home." She stroked her hand through the dragon's scales down to his chest where her bag was placed. Drogon slowly pulled away from Mako and shortened himself a little as the two exited the gym.

"You really messed up if Drogon is mad at you, now." Bolin said and Mako simply stomped over to him room, "Where are you going?!"

"I have a date with Asami." Mako spoke and shut the doors of the attic. "That boy never learns not to mess with a furious woman when her animal best friend is beside" Bolin sighed and continued mopping the floor.