12

With the closure of Pro-bending Arena, Korra-with the help of Naida convinced Tenzin to allow Mako and Bolin stay on the Air Temple Island

With the closure of Pro-bending Arena, Korra-with the help of Naida convinced Tenzin to allow Mako and Bolin stay on the Air Temple Island. The two arrive on Naga's back and rush over to the attic as they see the boys had already packed.

"Guys, great news!" Naida started, " You don't have to go back on the streets. We talked to Tenzin and made all the arrangements, you can come live on the Air Temple Island with us." Korra continued as the boys didn't seem too excited about this.

"Oh. We'd love too,but-" Mako started, "Asami already invited us to live in her giant mansion!" Bolin finished excitedly. The two girls were stunned by this sudden information and slightly disappointed. "From here on now, It's going to be a lap of luxury for us." Bolin stated holding his brother.

"Hey, Naida. Hey, Korra."

Korra's eyes widen at the sound of Asami's voice as Naida's expression was the same only her eye twitched. "I was hoping you two would stop by." Asami said and climbed down the latter,

"We were just leaving." Korra stated as Naida turns to the two brothers, "So, I guess I'll see you guys around...Sometime." She spoke and stepped towards the stairs, "Why not tomorrow? I'd love for both of you to visit the estate." Asami stated and Korra tries getting out by saying she needs some Avatar stuff to do.

"Right. And I need to, Uh- wash Drogon. He gets pretty stinky..sometimes." Naida said awkwardly. Bolin placed Pabu in front of his face and spoke in a high-pitched voice, convincing the two.

The two watch him as Naida mumbles to Korra, "If I'm going, you're going."

"Alright, Pabu. We'll come just for you." Naida spoke and left the attic, pulling Korra behind.

______

Naida and Korra arrive to the Sato estate. While Korra sat on one of the sun-beds, Naida walked over to Mako and crouched down. "You sure you like living here? I thought it would be too...bougie, for you." She questioned, ruffling her hand through his wet hair.

He playfully hit her hand away with a chuckle, "I mean, it is a huge change in our lives." Mako looks down and then back at Naida with a smirk, "You need to cool down."

"What are yo-Ah!" The next thing she knew, Naida was pulled into the water by Mako. She swam to the surface and hears everyone bursting laughing, "You only pulled me in my territory, Mako." Naida grins as the next thing Mako knew, he was washed over by a wave.

Naida gets out of the water and dries her clothes. She then throws the ball of water directly into Mako's face as he gasped for air. "Hey, Asami. Where's the bathroom?"

Asami told her as Naida fixes her hair in the mirror. When she exited the restroom, she overhears Hiroshi talking on the phone of how the investigation of Cabbage Corp has bought them time and how he will be ready to strike soon.

Naida quickly runs downstairs and finds all four of them as Bolin was getting perfumed by the butler. "Uh-Guys, I just remembered we have to..babysit my siblings. Bye!" She quickly grabs Korra's hand as the two leave the estate.

"What's wrong?" Korea asks and runs after Naida who sped up her walk, "We need to go to Lin and my dad now. I'll explain everything there."

______
Night fell, the two girls met Lin and Tenzin as Naida explained what she had heard. "That's a bold accusation, but what proof do you have?" Lin questioned with her hands rested on her hips. "Well, I don't have any proof, but I know what I heard." Naida answers. "He does have the means." Lin glances at Tenzin, "And he has a motive."

"A motive? what is it?" Korra questions. Tenzin explained that Hiroshi's hatred for benders may be a result of his wife's murder by a member of the Agni Kai Triad in 158 AG, during a break-in and robbery at the mansion.

"Maybe, we should look at Mr. Sato a little bit closely." Lin suggests.

The next day, The four arrive to the mansion as Naida was stopped by Mako. "What's going on? Why are they asking Hiroshi more questions?"

Naida explains what she had heard, "Asami, We might think your father is involved with the Equalists." Korra says as Asami grows frustrated and walks away. "You spied on Hiroshi? What's your problem?" Mako goes and follows Asami,

"I didn't-." Naida lets out a sigh and lowers her head as Korra places her hand on her shoulder.

_____
Hiroshi gives them permission to search all of Future Industries. This search proves to be unsuccessful, as no Equalist material is found. 

"Okay, you did your search. Now you can all leave." Asami says stepping over with Mako, to the four: Lin, Naida, Tenzin and Korra. "Hm." Lin glances at Naida and back at Asami as the water-bender went over to talk with her teammate.

"So, I hope you're convinced now." Mako spoke as her answer stunned him. "No! I'm not. No matter how comparative Hiroshi is being, I just know he's still lying."

"Why are you doing this, Nai? Are you that jealous of me and Asami?" Mako questioned, "What?! No!"Naida yelled. "If you and Korra don't stop with this, consider our friendship over."

"Fine. Then I guess we have nothing else to discuss about." Naida spat, going back to Korra. Asami glared at the two as Korra already wanted to step forward, but was held back by Naida's hand.

That all changes, however, when what appears to be a warehouse worker slips a note into Korra's hand, telling her where to meet him under Silk Road Bridge to learn more about Hiroshi's potential ties with Amon.