11

Naida, Mako, and Bolin are training for the pro-bending championship match by using pictures of Tahno as target practice when they hear Amon's voice on the radio

Naida, Mako, and Bolin are training for the pro-bending championship match by using pictures of Tahno as target practice when they hear Amon's voice on the radio. He commands the United Republic Council to shut down the Pro-bending Arena and cancel the finals, threatening 'severe consequences' if they fail to comply.

Not waiting to find out the Council's decision via the media, the Fire Ferrets head down to City Hall on Drogon. Just as Naida kicks the doors open, she notices Korra.

"They really need to calm down with kicking the doors open." Tenzin mumbled to himself, meaning on Korra and his daughter.

"As I was saying, I am the avatar and I have all the right to be here!" Korra spoke as she walked towards the council with Naida by her side and the two brother behind.

"And If you wish to kick us out, I would like to see you try." Naida threatened and crossed her arms against her chest.

Tenzin and Tarrlok explain that the Council had already unanimously voted to close the arena. "I-I don't understand. I thought you against all the people would stand against Amon." Korra said to Tarrlok as he claims he is still committed to bring down Amon to justice, but isn't going to risk innocent lives for them to 'play a game'.

"Pro-bending might only be a game to you, but think what it means to the city. Right now, the arena is the one place where benders and non-benders gathered together in peace. To watch benders-"

"Beat each other up..in peace! It's an inspiration to everyone!" Bolin stepped closer supporting his brother. "I appreciate your naive idealism, but you're ignoring the reality of the situation." Tarrlok argued.

"The reality here is that; if you close the Arena, you let Amon win!" Naida argued. Tarrlok ignores her statement and proclaims the meeting adjourned. Suddenly the gavel is destroyed by Lin with her metal cable. "I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I agree with the Avatar." Lin spoke and stood next to them.

She offers to provide extra security with her officers during the match, since their armor is impervious to chi blocking. Upon Tarrlok's prompting, Lin also takes full responsibility for the spectators' safety if the Council would keep the arena open.

Much to the Fire Ferrets' pleasure, every Council member, except Tenzin, changes their vote and the tournament is allowed to continue.

______

As the match was about to begin, The Fire Ferrets were visited by Tenzin and Korra. Naida remembered she had not told the two brothers about her father. "Uh-What are you guys doing here?" She said awkwardly as Bolin and Mako were also confused by the sudden visited.

"I wanted to wish you a good luck and to be careful. Me, Chief Beifong and Korra will be watching from the crowd." Tenzin stated as Naida sent him a firm nod before he left. "Why would Councilman Tenzin want you to be careful?" Mako questioned confusingly.