♡14♡

✧✧✧

"What?" I asked surprised.

Brenda laughed. "That got you right."

I looked at Mira, she was already looking at me. Her eyes told me, don't get anywhere near Clyde tonight. I nodded.

Clyde was waiting outside the car when we walked outside. He was dressed in a black button down shirt and black pants. The first and second button of his shirt were unbuttoned revealing a bit of his chest. He was like a panther looking for prey. He was beautiful.

His eyes were on Brenda when we walked up to him.

"You look beautiful." He told her without spearing me a glance. My heart felt painful.

"What about Soma? Doesn't she look gorgeous?" Brenda asked tapping him on his arm playfully.

He still didn't look at me, just gave a tight smile. "Of course."

He opened the back seat, the both of us entered and waited for him to start the car. The drive was awkward except for Brenda who was talking excitedly.

We drove into the hotel, it was boldly written Kuban Hotel. The moment the engine of the car stopped I opened the door and walked away without waiting for anyone. If he was going to eat her up I shouldn't be the third party.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down, who pissed my beautiful date off?" Kelvin asked the moment I walked up to him. I noticed that my heels made me a bit taller than him.

"I'm not mad."

"Right."

"I'm okay."

"Okay."

"Wait is it obvious that I'm pissed?"

"Mmhmm."

I sighed and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, I forgot to ask how your visit went."

His face turned serious. "I caught her cheating with another guy."

I was shocked. "Fuck! I'm so sorry." That girl is a bitch.

"I got you right." Kelvin said barely holding in his laughter.

"You asshole." I said hitting him with my handbag while he tried to escape. We were both laughing when we were interrupted.

"Hey Kelvin." Brenda chirped.

Clyde's eyes narrowed, it was dark with a violent emotion but his face remained passive. I knew his pissed off face and this was it.

Kelvin nodded. "Brenda."

"Well let's go in." Brenda suggested.

I intertwined my arm around Kelvin's arm as we walked in front of Brenda and Clyde. I didn't know what came over me but I made sure to sway my hips as I walked.

I heard a sharp in take of breath from behind and heard Brenda ask if Clyde was okay.

Take that son of a bitch. For playing me, playing Brenda. I hated myself because no matter how much I insulted him it didn't change the fact that I wanted him. So bad. I wanted him to fuck the daylights out of me.

An usher led us to the a four-man round table. The four of us had to seat together. The hall was decorated beautifully and was filled by our course mates and those they had invited.

The party started off with the MC taking the mic. I tried not to look at Clyde as much possible and I was doing well so far.

I took a sip of the drink in front of me when Kelvin whispered in my ear. "Does Brenda's boyfriend like you?"

I choked on my drink coughing, Kelvin calmed me down by patting my bare back. I looked at Clyde, his eyes were on Kev's hand which was on my bare back and he looked like he was going to blow up.

Brenda was sipping on her drink looking at little tipsy.

"He's been looking at me like he wants to strangle me. Even when I met him for the first time." Kelvin continued.

"Now you're the one being delusional." I managed to tell him.

"He has been eye fucking you since we sat down here."

"Kelvin!" I called in exasperation. "Excuse me." I said and stood up. I went to the bathroom. I took a deep breath and washed my hands, as I made to come out, the door banged open. Clyde stood in front of me like he was about to ravage me. And he did.

He grabbed me by the neck and his lips came crashing on mine. The door shut close and he backed me against the wall.

"What were you thinking shaking that booty in front of me? You wanted to provoke me." He grabbed my ass squeezing it while trailing kisses along my neck. I threw my head back giving him more access.

"I've been trying so hard not to look at you because I was afraid I would make a fool of myself. Afraid I would tear this dress from your body."

I moaned as he slipped his hand into my low neckline grabbing my boobs in his hand. His words making me feel hot and bothered.

He bent his head and his mouth enveloped my nipples, sucking the both of them one after the other. I moaned aching against him.

He lifted my dress up and his fingers found it's way into my pussy. I was moist, I felt so turned on. Clyde's bulge was pressed against me.

His eyes were dark and I saw pure desire in them. His hands trembled slightly and he tried to unbuckled his belt.

"Fuck!" He cussed. I helped him unbuckle, his dick stood free.

He grabbed me and bent me over...

✧✧✧