♡15♡

✧✧✧

I held the sink for support. His penis sunk into my vagina and I cried out. He moved in and out. There was nothing soft about the sex, he was raw and hard.

He drove into me mercilessly. I sobbed begging. Clyde spanked my ass and I moaned. I could hear his thighs slapping again my ass and the wet sounds my vagina made.

"Oh Clyde. I'm getting there."

He moaned. His frequency increasing. With a groan he pulled out of me and his sperm sprayed all over my butt, at the same time I hit orgasm leaned against the sink for support. I unrolled tissue paper using it to wipe my butt.

I wore my panties and dragged my dress down as Clyde buckled up. I didn't look at him as I used my hands to run through my wig.

"Soma we need to talk." Clyde said with a solemn face.

"We have nothing to talk about. My body happens to have no control when it's around you. That's it."

"You broke up with me without a word. How does that sound reasonable?" He asked frowning.

I cocked my head. "You think about why I did that."

He sighed rubbing his eyes. "I loved you. A lot."

I hesitated. Loved.

I gave him a look. "Somehow I find that very had to believe." And with that I left.

When I came into the hall Kelvin gave me a look.

"You look like you've been thoroughly fucked." Kelvin whispered.

I gasped and looked at Brenda, she was looking at me. Does she know?

Then she smiled. Her usual bright smile that brightened the room. No she didn't.

"I'm going home." I told Kelvin. I leaned towards Brenda. "I'm going home." I said to her and she nodded.

Kelvin followed me outside. "Soma... what's going on?"

I looked at him. "I had sex with Clyde."

"No shit." He responded looking totally unsurprised.

"He's my ex-boyfriend."

That got him. "What?"

"Yeah."

"And Brenda doesn't know?"

"No she does and she's totally cool with it. We do threesome sometimes too."

"My apologies milady."

"I'm tired. I just wanna go home."

He ordered an Uber and I left when my driver came.

I got home and went into my room. Mira was lying on her bed but she was awake, she kept silent when she saw me and I burst into tears.

"Hey, come here."

I slipped off my shoes, flung my bag and I climbed into her arms, we were practically cuddling. She patted me on my back calming me down.

After I had bawled for a while I finally quietened down.

"I've done it. I had sex with Clyde. I'm such a terrible person."

Mira looked at me. "I'm not going to lie, you fucked up big time but you're not a terrible person. You made a mistake, you can't reverse anything back. It just depends on how you handle now."

I sniffled. "I'm going to tell Brenda."

Mira nodded then she became exasperated. "Clyde is a bastard, he's also at fault. After what he did to you when you guys were dating he still has the guts to fuck with Brenda."

I nodded.

Getting hold of Brenda proved difficult, she was always not around probably at Clyde's place. And then the few times I did see her... I never seemed to find a right time to tell her that I had sex with her boyfriend and that's he was my ex. Damn. Even thinking about it was difficult talk more of saying it out loud.

My mother's wedding was on Saturday. I decided that I would tell her after the wedding.

Saturday approached fastly. We girls dressed up to go cheer my mother.

"Clyde is coming too so he's driving us." Brenda said. I sighed. Great, just great.

We all wore light coloured dresses, it was a wedding after all.

The ride to my mother's place was agonizing. Everywhere was silent, Brenda was not chattering as she usually did. Something was wrong.

I couldn't recognize my house, it was designed festively and it was packed with people. I thought she said it was a small wedding. We all got out of the car, I caught sight of my mum amongst the guests, she was looking beautiful.

Mum wore a knee-length white dress, her hair in an updo. Her eyes lit up when she saw me.

"My baby." She said her eyes sparkling as she drew me into a hug.

"Congratulations mum"

"Thank you. Oh Mira! It's good to see you." She drew Mira into a hug.

"Congratulations." Mira said.

"You must be Brenda." Mum stated when she saw Brenda.

"Yes ma'am."

"I've heard a lot about you. Come here." She hugged Brenda.

Yeah, you must have noticed my mum was a hugger.

Clyde chose that moment to walk up to us, my mum looked at me and then at him confused.

Shit.

✧✧✧