Switch

Y/N POV:

I am Y/N L/N and I'll keep it simple, I can use cosmic energy to move objects and I can fly, and apart from Captain Marvel i am the only person that can do this kind of stuff. I was sitting in my room texting on my phone when I got a call from my boyfriend "hey Peter" I smiled "hey! I was going to swing around the city for a bit, want to join me?" He asked "sure! Superhero costume or no?" I asked "Superhero costume" he smiled "meet me on my apartment roof okay?" I smiled, he nodded and hung up "Mamá, voy a salir!" I yelled as I opened my closet and opened my secret compartment and took out my costume "cuánto tiempo?" Mom yelled back "an hour? I don't know" I shrugged "no has nada estúpida!" She said as she walked in, mom and Peter were the only ones who knew about my super identity "I promise! See you later!" I grinned as I flew out my window and onto my roof.

"Hey" I smiled as I saw Peter "hi" he smiled as I gave him a kiss on the cheek "let's go" I smiled as I jumped off the roof and began flying, we were flying around when I saw some robbers! I flew down not telling Peter what I was doing, also don't ask how I still remember his identity as Spiderman. I'm not sure either. Anyway I flew down and floated the money away from their hands "stealing from corner shops? That's a new level of sad" I smirked as Peter swung down to join me. The robbers pulled out their guns "ready?" I asked Peter "yep!" He smiled, I lunged at the first guy, he began shooting but I easily dodged thanks to my ability to fly, I then picked him up and threw him into the ground! Peter managed to successfully web the other guy up and now all we had to wait for the police to arrive! Easy!

As we waited I looked around at random objects, then I saw something glowing on a rooftop "the hell is that..." I mumbled "hey Spidey, I'll be back" I said as I flew up there. Once I landed on the roof I looked at it "what is that?" I asked in confused, I then reached out my hand to touch it. "I know this was probably a bad idea but I'm sure it's fine!" I mumbled as I reached for it. Suddenly I touched it and my vision became flooded with white! Suddenly it came back and I was on a fucking planet! "What the hell!?!" I yelled in confusion

Meanwhile with Monica

Monica landed on the rooftop that Y/N looking equally confused, Then Peter swang up to check on her only to see a very confused Monica.

Back with Y/N

I stood up slowly and looked around "Peter? You there?" I yelled "yeah this was definitely a bad idea" I mumbled shakily as I took my mask off.  "Wait how the hell am I breathing in space!?!" I yelled suddenly I saw a bunch of people running towards me. "Shit!" I yelled as I got my powers out, suddenly I was teleported away and back on the roof! I fell on my knees and tried to catch my breathing "Y/N!?! Where did you come from?" Peter asked "I have no idea." I said in a very shocked voice. Peter helped me up "you okay?" He asked "I'm fine, let's keep moving okay?" I smiled as I put my mask back on and began to fly away.

Once we landed I began to try and process what the fuck just happened to me "you sure you're okay?" Peter asked "I'm fine, trust me, I can handle myself, see?" I smiled as I picked up a random trash can with my powers, suddenly my vision went white again and I was teleported away to a random house! "Shit..." I mumbled as I stood up to see a random family "uh hi?" I said awkwardly "where is Kamala!?!" An older man asked "who the hell is Kamala?" I mumbled "our daughter! What did you do with her!" The women yelled "hey I didn't do anything!" I said as I flew to get away from her, suddenly I was teleported to a ship!

"What now!?!" I yelled, suddenly a random group of people began shooting at me! "Oh God!" I yelled as I dodged and picked one up with my powers and threw them across the room! Then one grabbed my back and threw me as well! I ran towards him and grabbed his arm and began flying so I could drop him when suddenly my vision went white again and I was in that alleyway with Peter again!
"Y/N-" "I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING!!! I KEEP TELEPORTING TO RANDOM PLACES!!!!" I Yelled as I dropped the guy "he a friend of yours?" Peter asked "nope!" I yelled as he pulled out a gun and began shooting! Peter lunged at him and I flew over to punch him but I was teleported to another space ship!

"Two space ships in one day!?!" I yelled in confusion, suddenly I saw who I know as Nick Fury "oh my God Hi!" I grinned as I picked up someone who was shooting and threw them! And then I was teleported back to that house! Without a word I grabbed one of the guys who was attacking the family and threw them into the other! "Get somewhere safe! Now!" I yelled at the family, suddenly my neck was grabbed, I kicked them off and picked one up again with my powers, then I was teleported to the other spaceship again! "Oh you've got to be kidding me!!!" I yelled as someone swang at me! I immediately dodged and threw them across the room! "Where did the annihilator go!?!" Someone yelled "who!?!" I yelled back as I dodged more bullets, then I flew up and threw one into the other and then I was teleported back to Peter.

I immediately punched the first person I saw and unfortunately that was Peter! "Shit! Sorry!" I yelled as he webbed up the guy "nah you're good" he said as he tied them up. I immediately hugged him "that was awesome but so overwhelming." I mumbled through breaths. What the actual hell was that and my main question is who the hell is Kamala!?! "It looks like I randomly teleport whenever I use my powers" I said as I looked at my hands "yeah...maybe you shouldn't use them for a bit" he said "good idea" I replied.