Aladna

Y/N POV:

We sat in the spaceship seats. "20 seconds to the jump point" the navigator said to us "do you guys realize how crazy this is right now? Like I am in a spaceship with 3 superheros. Also is it too late to go to the bathroom?" Kamala asked "Kamala you're a superhero as well, and yes" I replied as I turned back to face the outside. Carol pressed something and just like that we were going through a jump point! My eyes widened and I slightly gripped the seat, once we arrived I took in the surroundings "that looks so amazing" I said with a smile "it is" Carol grinned. Once we landed we unplugged our seatbelts and stood up.

"Okay here we go, Comms." Carol said as she gave us some earpieces to use. I put mine in as Kamala looked at hers "I've always wanted one of these" she grinned as she put it in "Testing! Testing! One two! One two!" She yelled loudly "Kamala, Kamala we hear you baby, thank you" Monica said to her. Then Carol walked over carrying a headpiece "what's with the headpiece?" I asked "So! Uh real quick before we get sucked in...I should warn you I'm kind of famous here." Carol said "you do know you're famous everywhere right?" Kamala said to her "this one's kinda different." Carol said "Different how?" I asked "well I helped the prince with a legal issue." She said "doesn't answer the question but okay then" I shrugged.

Once we approached the the people Carol put the headpiece on "whatever happens, follow my lead." She said as a little girl ran out the crowd to us "Aladnean culture is very specific. So there's going to be a ceremony we have to do. But just...stay cool." Carol finished. Then the little girl began singing.

"Fair Aladna

It's a peaceful crossroads

Diamond of the quadrant

Aladna our home"

She sang as we walked past her, I decided to not comment on the singing "hi small child, could you tell-" then another person began to sing

"fair Aladna

As if no time has passed

So excited that you're home" the lady sang "is this a Disney movie?" I mumbled to Kamala but then something was revealed

"Our princess is home" everyone sang "Princess!?!" Monica asked in confusion. Carol then looked at a picture of her and the prince "oh my God no way." I said to myself as Kamala gasped "it's a technicality" Carol said as she took off the headpiece. "Carol. What is happening?" Monica asked "their language is song, Most of them won't understand you unless you sing" she said to us "Disney movie. Called it." I said out loud. "Come on" Carol said as the music started again and we followed her through the crowd

"Going to the banquet

Prince Yans at the Banquet

Going to the banquet

Prince Yans at the Banquet

Going to the banquet

Prince Yans at the Banquet" everyone sang as we walked through the crowds. I looked at Kamala who was dancing and it made. me laugh, so I joined in. Once we were at out the crowd we decided to catch our breaths. "If you tell anyone about-" "what? That you are a pretty pretty princess?" Monica said through breaths earning a laugh from me and Kamala "Is that why you were being weird on the ship then?" I asked "it is a marriage of convenience. It's more of a diplomatic act y'know? It's like, there was a power struggle. Matriarchal society. We are friends. It's a long story" Carol said to us "well you could sing it for us" I shrugged "well no" she said to me.

Once we arrived at the castle I immediately began to take In the castle design "if this isn't a Disney movie then it's a fantasy RPG. Or a mix of the two" I said as we walked in, once we were in we looked around the castel "Damn. Well, okay I see why you like to come here." Monica said to Carol "I second that this place looks so cool" I smiled. Then a man wearing blue robes walked over

"Attention

A pleasure to announce

To this lovely roomful

Three new faces

One could be more cheerful." He said obviously refering to Monica

"But nonetheless

We ring the bells

To usher in who pray tell?

None other than

One two three four.

The Marvels!" He sang "The marvels? Yes!" Kamala grinned oh my God yes!" I smiled with similar energy "how...how is that even a thing already?" Monica asked "okay keys be cool, where's the prince?" Monica asked again, suddenly the crowd parted and there he was "yep this is a Disney movie mixed with a Fantasy RPG" I said as I saw him, then i looked back at Carol to see her clothes had changed and now she was in a blue and red dress. "How did- yep. Disney Logic." I mumbled that last part as she walked towards him. "what is she doing?" Monica asked "you think I know?" I asked "oh she's respecting the flow" Kamala whispered.

The Prince and Carol began to dance

"How long

Do I have with my dance partner this time?" The prince sang

"Yan, we are all in Danger" Carol sang "what is happening?" Kamala asked "she's got a good voice" I said as I listened to the singing

"The Captain need sour help" Yan sang

"Dar-Benn is coming" Carol continued to sing as we just stood there "I'm feeling so many emotions right now." Kamala whispered "same, I am so confused." I whispered back "now Manu chapters of your Captain Marvel Fan Fiction is this giving you?" Monica whispered to Kamala "so many" Kamala replied "wait you have a Captain Marvel Fan Fiction?" I asked "yeah, I have one for you as well, unless you find that weird. It's mainly been me shipping you with Spiderman, I called the ship Spidermarvel" She said to me "weird but okay?" I shrugged "also question where is the music coming from?" I asked "good point, how does that work?" Monica asked quietly.

"And don't forget. I'm not alone" Carol sang, then I noticed a change in the music.

"My princess, from ten star-" suddenly Carol stopped him "stop, we need to talk" she said to him "okay, let's talk" he replied with "woah! Backup! How can he hear you? Didn't you say if we didn't sing nobody would understand?" I asked "he's bilingual"  Carol said "I'm going to choose to not unpack that." I said "we are severally underdressed but could you get us something a little more battle-ready?" Carol asked "of course" Yan replied "thank you" me, Kamala and Monica replied.