Destruction

Y/N POV:

Once we landed we were standing by millions of Skrull people with Dar-Benn opposite to us "The Kree came Here hopeful that we could build a covenant of peace. But then you sic the annihilator on us. Like we're vermin. Once again the Skrull has betrayed the Kree! And for that..." Suddenly she began to open a wormhole!!! Once it had opened she walked to her ship and flew away! "We have to evacuate the people!" I yelled in panic, Captain Marvel nodded and walked to the emperor "Emperor Dro'ge, you need to evacuate your people now." She said to him "we have nowhere to go" he said to her. I ran off to help people evacuate almost immediately, I saw someone falling from a broken bridge and I floated them down to safety "get in the ship" I said as they ran towards it. Suddenly I saw Monica run towards me "c'mon! You and Kamala need to stay in the ship, don't use your powers, okay?" She said "but I can help" I said to her "if you want to help right now then don't use you're powers and go in the whip, trust me everything will be fine" she said reassuringly as i was guided to the ship.

I ran in and watched people piling in, then I saw Kamala falling through the sky! "Again!?!" I yelled as I floated another random object and switched with her, Kamala was now on the ship and I was flying in the air! I flew to the ground and opened my bag, Inside I had a spare pair of web slingers. Peter gave me a pair when we decided I shouldn't use my powers for a bit,  I put them on and grabbed a few people and threw them into the ship! "What are you doing!?!" Carol yelled "getting people in the ship, what does it look like!?!" I answered "you should be in there yourself" she said to me as she picked me up by the hood and flew towards the ship, Kamala ran back out and looked "All those people are gonna-" Kamala said nervously "Kamala we have to move" I said sadly "No! How can you just-" "Kamala we have to save who we can." Captain Marvel said with a glare. Kamala sighed and walked in the ship. We flew away from the planet and I watched as everything crumbled to bits.

Time skip

We all sat in an awkward silence. I was sitting next to Kamala holding into the web slingers Peter gave me, I placed them back in my bag. I held my hands on my head trying the process what happened. Then Emperor Dro'ge walked forward to Captain Marvel. "This peace treaty was a good thing." He said to her "It was a ruse" she replied with "if it were, your intervention failed, we don't need your help anymore" he sighed as he walked away from her "i called a friend. She can find a safe place for you" She said to him, Emperor Dro'ge turned to her as she talked "is that okay?" She finished "We have no choice" he answered. "Incoming" Monica said. Suddenly there was a giant flash of light and a random girl appeared Infront of us. Captain Marvel walked over to greet her, I looked at Kamala "how're you holding up?" I asked "I'm fine" she smiled "I know we've literally only just met and apologies for the possibly bad first impression, I'm Y/N, also known as Super Marvel, please don't tell anyone my real name this is a secret" I smiled as I held out my hand "Kamala Khan, and no worries you're secret is safe with me" she smiled back. We stood up and went to guide the Skrulls towards lady. "Thank you" Emperor Dro'ge said to her "may our next meeting be joyful" she smiled, then they were gone.

Once they disappeared with her we all just stood there in silence. 'Now what?' I thought I walked back to my bag and pulled out my phone, my mom had texted and so did Peter. This was going to be a long day.