2

Kismat: The most unpredictable

After a lot of shedding tears, the rukhsati was completed. Zunaira and Fahad were taken to the hall to settle down.

Fahad's heart was feeling heavy as if something wrong had happened.

"Areh bhai bhabi yaha hain"
Said Parishay

"Haan, bhai. Hamari pyaari bhabhi to yaha hain. Tum kaha dekhe ja rahe ho."
Zaman, best friend of Fahad, teased him

Zunaira was blushing continuously

"Bacho, jaldi jaldi baki rasm karo."

Said Gul

"Jee dado."

Fahad eyes were looking for one particular person. There's something left to tell her.

After all the rasm was done, Fahad and Zunaira were sent to their room.

Fahad always loved Fiza but was too cowardly to express himself in front of Naila, his mother.

He looked at Zunaira, sitting in the centre of the bed with her Veil covering her face.

"Sayad mein tumhe haasil nahi kaar paya, lekin mere liye hamesha tumhi meri saab ho janam. Aj ki raat mere samne jismti tour Zunaira hogi lekin mein yeh samaj lunga ki woh tum ho."

Fahad said to himself or more likely promised himself.

He came close to Zunaira and lifted her veil.

Zunaira blushed, Fahad held her hand and placed a small kiss on top of her hands.

"Mashallah, ekdum hoor lag rahi ho janam."

Zunaira blushed again

Like this, one thing led to another, even though poor Zunaira slept, imagining how lucky she was

But who will tell her that her husband imagines someone else more likely his former lover in her?

45 past 2 of night,

Fiza's eyes opened, and she found herself in the same position. Lying with messed up hair and broken pieces of glass bangles stuck to her hand with rough cuts that have dried blood. Her whole body was hurting badly. She held herself and pulled herself up. Scenes from last night came before her eyes, and tears started to fall down her eyes spontaneously. She wiped her tears and went towards the washroom. She stood in front of the mirror. Her eyes were red, and she looked like a living corpse.

"Ishq mein insaan muqamaal hota hain
Aur main ishq mein awari hogayi,
Kisine nahi jana kinti bikhri huyi hoon
Tootke ke berooh hogayi mein....."

Splashing her face with cold water, she stood under the shower, turning the cold water on trying to merge her sadness with the cold water, reminiscing how she ended up here in this Baig Mansion

8 Years Ago,

A small house was crowded with people, and everyone was mourning the sudden death of Anwar Fuzail.