7 A

Hatsa: A scar that can't be healed

Finally, it was the walima of Fahad and Zunaira. Almost everyone went to the convention hall, while some people were getting ready.

Here, Fiza, wearing a simple kameez, and pant was sitting in her room. When someone knocked on her door.

She went and opened the door to see Rohel standing

"Khalujaan, ap?"

"Fiza bete, tumhe nahi jana?"

"Nahi, meri tabyat thori sahi nahi hain,"

"Lekin bete, tum nahi aogi to amma ko bura lagega."

"Jee, meine nano ko pehlei inform kar diya hain."

"Toh phir bete ap aram kare. Mein mulazma sei bulwake apke liye dinner ka kehke jata hoon."

"Jee, khalujaan."

With that, Rohel kept his palm over her head and left

Fiza was always grateful, even though her own khala hated her existence. Her khalujaan always took care of her, made sure she got proper food and education, and whenever anyone tried hurting her in any way, he stood in front of her as a shield.

Leaving a deep sigh,
She saw the sky turning black, the cloud making thunder sounds. It was clear it's gonna rain. Even though Fiza loves rain but today, her mind is restless as if something bad might happen.

She stood up and went towards the terrace and tried to calm her mind while soaking herself in the cold drops of rain.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅
Hello everyone, sorry for being late. Recently, I've been a bit busy. This chapter will be divided into 3 part hopefully you'll enjoy it.
See you guys soon.