꧁INTRODUCTION + RULES꧂

Welcome to the Spring Day BTS Awards!!

We're so happy you decided to participate, we promise to cherish both you and your story.

Every writer dedicates their blood sweat and tears into their work, however most of us go unnoticed and, therefore, unappreciated. This Award Show would like to address that issue.

However, before we continue, there are a few rules you have to follow to be eligible!!

For Participants:

・ Follow this account (and your assigned judge)

・ Post this story to your announcement board.

・ Add this story to your public reading list and private library.

・ Be kind to your judges and fellow participants.

・You can enter two books maximum but they cannot be in the same category.

・Do not try to bribe or coerce your judge.

For Judges:

・ Follow this account (and your assigned participants)

・ Post this story to your announcement board.

・ Add this story to your public reading list and private library.

・ Be kind to the participants and your fellow judges

・If you are also a participant, do not apply to judge the same category your story is in.

・Do not half-ass your review. You must put time and effort into it and if you feel like you can't, then you can ask for help from me.

Stories that romanticize any troubling topics e.g. Rape, Sexual assault, Pedophilia, Drug abuse, Alcohol abuse, Stalking, etc. Will not be accepted. (You may mention/talk about these topics but they cannot be portrayed in a positive light.)

Judges who are not okay with reviewing books with Queer/LGBTQ themes will not be accepted. Do not even apply if you feel uncomfortable/averse to these topics. You are not wanted here.

Ensure that these rules are followed, if they are not, you will be disqualified.