꧁IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER꧂

I feel the need to reiterate one of the RULES

Clearly it states in the first chapter that:

"Stories that romanticize any troubling topics e.g. Rape, Sexual assault, Pedophilia, Drug abuse, Alcohol abuse, Stalking, etc. Will not be accepted. (You may mention/talk about these topics but they cannot be portrayed in a positive light.)"

Judges, if a book you are reviewing does the aforementioned then please let me know.

Participants, if your book contains any of the aforementioned please let me know.

BOOKS THAT ROMANTICIZE THESE TOPICS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

I am just one person, I can't tell from one glance if your book goes against this rule. I am trusting the judges to bring it to my attention if they believe it does. Please let us know if your book goes against this rule here in this chapter so I can remove you prior to judging. Do not waste our time.

There are a lot of young people who read fanfiction, and that means we as writers must be careful what we put into our stories. The romanticism of these topics is not okay because it leads to normalisation. If all young people read growing up are toxic, manipulative relationships then they won't know any better and may end up in a harmful situation themselves. I am talking from experience here. I didn't know any better, and I paid the price because of it. I can't tell you what you can and can't write, but what I can, and will, do is not allow books like these to be promoted on this Awards Show. There is no place for you here. Judges and participants it is your responsibility to notify me if any stories here go against the rule above.

Thank you.