꧁JUNGKOOK RESULTS꧂

The results for Jungkook are here!! Sorry for the wait, one of the Judges decided to ghost and has since been disqualified

Remember, be a good sport and do not harrass judges. If you disagree with the way your book was reviewed then you may DM me but do not insult/bombard judges.

Well done to everyone here! Thank you for being brave enough to enter your story and I hope you're happy with the results!

RUNNER UPS:

Judge: @11min_min11

WHEN LOVE LASTS

By: Jeon_Epiphany

TOTAL: 57/100

Title: 4/5
The title is good, pretty generic but there's nothing wrong with that. It fits with the timeskip at the end and it's cute.

Cover: 4/5
The cover definitely matches with the romantic themes of the story, and it's relevant because of the roses that they're given on Valentine's day. But it looks AI generated which is something I don't really like. Either way it's a good cover for this story.

Description: 4/10
The description is very short but it tells the reader what they need to know. It does work, but it could say more about the plot and the individual characters.

Writing style: 9/20
The writing style is simple but good. There are a few spelling mistakes and grammatical errors but that's nothing you can't look past, the writing is coherent and articulate, I like how it gets to the point and doesn't waste time with useless information. The dialogue is fine, it feels real but a little unnatural at times.

Characters: 6/10
The characters definitely match the genre, but they're pretty bare bones. There is a mention of their jobs (photographer and editor) at the end of the story, but apart from that we know very little about them. We don't know their goals or aspirations apart from being in love with each other. And what are their fears? Likes and dislikes? None of this is told to us in the story, we don't even know what courses they're doing. I quite liked them for what they were, but I would have liked to see them apart from each other, as people, and then perhaps all the ways they go well together, or maybe even clash, and then how they'd work through that for their relationship. Also, another thing I was confused about is their ages, they act quite immature but we're told they're in university, so a bit more clarity on smaller details like that would have been nice.