꧁TAEHYUNG RESULTS꧂

The results for Taehyung are here!! Sorry for the wait, one of the Judges decided to ghost us again and has since been disqualified

The results for Taehyung are here!! Sorry for the wait, one of the Judges decided to ghost us again and has since been disqualified. Hopefully this isn't a theme :/

Remember, be a good sport and do not harrass judges. If you disagree with the way your book was reviewed then you may DM me but do not insult/bombard judges.

Well done to everyone here! Thank you for being brave enough to enter your story and I hope you're happy with the results!

Also I want to give an extra special thank you to LAJoyner and sugararmy07 for doing extra work! This chapter wouldn't have been posted without you! Thank you so much!

RUNNER UPS:

Judge: LAJoyner

WHAT AM I TO YOU

By: AngelMisty032 

TOTAL: 71/100

Title: 3/5
You don't realize how the title fits till the epilogue.

Cover: 5/5
Based off the "Trailer' for the story the cover fits because you know its demon/dark angel related. From the description and title you can't tell that.

Description: 8/10
The description should be the first paragraph from the 'Trailer' of the story then it would have been a phenomenal blurb.

Writing style: 9/20
y/n, y/e/c, y/h/t, y/f/n, y/m/n, y/u/n, y/d/o/b, makes one head spin. If you insert a name for y/n and read the sentence in some places it would sound like this, 'Jay went to the restroom. Jay combed his hair. Jay brushed his teeth, Jay washed his face, Jay left the restroom.'
The font jumps from regular to bold to italics with no rhyme or reason or all three mixed together. It is hard on the eyes and a problem to read. Author POV tag isn't necessary as everyone reading should know it is the author writing the narrative. The writing style changes through out most of the story. There will be chapters where English grammar standard is used with correct quotation marks tagging active dialogue then you have dialogue without any marks denoting it.
??? is used as a name holder repeatedly till the name of the detective is given, then the name is used in place of the ???. It would be more story like if the ??? was replace with 'Detective' till the name was announced. There were several 'chapters' like one used between the actual chapters 2 and 3 that has nothing to do with the story at all. There are so called 'chapters' where it is a promo for the authors new book (2), another a few chapters later is for a promo of an Awards, then a few chapters later there is "Not A Part' chapter that has nothing to do with the story. Then there are the separate 'chapters' dedicated to Happy Birthday to JK, later one to RM, another promo for one of the author's books. This takes away from the story and can cause a reader to just stop reading or lose interest quickly. The writing style changes back to normal in Chapter. 3 and dialogue has proper quotation marks. Then it changes again in chp. 5. Vocabulary is simple till later where it seems a different mind is writing.