꧁JUDGING CRITERIA꧂

Please ensure that your reviews are detailed and helpful with both criticism and praise

Please ensure that your reviews are detailed and helpful with both criticism and praise. Be kind and constructive and do not attack/hate.

This is how it should be rated and formatted. Include a detailed explanation for each part.

Please DM me your reviews! Make sure they are clear and neat. Treat each story and review with love and care.

Title (/5)
Does the title match the genre? Does it fit well with the plot? Does it evoke the appropriate emotions? How much does it give away about the story? Too much? Not enough? Etc.

Cover (/5)
Does the cover match the genre? Does it fit well with the plot? Does it evoke the appropriate emotions? Is it eye-catching? Too plain? Too cluttered? Is it easy to see and formatted well? What would you change about it if you could? Etc.

Description (/10)
Does the description match the genre? Does it match the writing style? Does it evoke the appropriate emotions? Is it articulate? Does it say too much about the story? Not enough? Etc.

Writing style (/20)
Does the writing style match the genre? Does it fit well with the plot? Does it evoke the appropriate emotions? Is it descriptive enough? Is it too descriptive? Is the dialogue natural and believable? Do you personally like the writing style? Is the grammar and spelling up to standard? Etc.

Characters (/10)
Do the characters match the genre? Do they fit well with the plot? Do they feel real, complex and well rounded? Are they likeable? Are their actions justifiable? If not, is this intentional/well done? Do they move the plot along? Do they change throughout the story? Do they feel like time and care was put into their creation? Etc.

Plot (/20)
Does the plot match the genre? Does it fit well with the other factors. Was it interesting? If so, what made it interesting? If not, what could be done better? What did you like about it? What didn't you like about it? What would you change if you could? Etc.

Development (/10)
Do the characters develope through the story? Does the plot develope? How does the story change? How did you feel about this change? Was the development satisfying? Was it lackluster? If so, how could this be improved? Etc.

Pacing (/10)
Was the pacing well done in the story? Did it move too fast? Too slow? Were the transitions between scenes smooth? Did they feel forced? Did the story feel rushed? Was there a good balance between description and dialogue? Did one overpower the other? Did the story feel well rounded? Etc.

Final impression (/10)
How did you feel when you first started the story? How do you feel once finishing it? Do you want more? Did you think the ending was satisfying? (For finished stories) Will you continue reading? (For unfinished stories) what do you think about the characters? Who was your favourite? Which scene was your favourite? What part of the story was most memorable? What did you love about the story? What could be improved about the story? Etc.

Total (/100)
Final thoughts + anything about the story that didn't fit into the above mentioned categories.

If you need help with reviews, please message me! I'll help you out! And, once again, remember to be kind and helpful.