14th July, Rawat House, Pune, Maharashtra, 5.15 a.m.

Shivanya had cried herself to sleep the previous night

With no one by her side to wipe her tears or to calm her down.

" Good morning." The ever so familiar voice attempted to greet her after walking into her room.

" I've got you breakfast-"

" I'm not hungry."

" Please have something, you've had nothing since last night."

" I'll have something when I feel like it. I have no apetite. You can leave my room."

" Shivanya-"

" Please leave. And take that food trolley along."

Shobha Rawat sighed, and she turned to leave, she saw the Rajawat brothers at the door.

" We'll try once." Ashrut Rajawat said, and she nodded, leaving the trolley where it was.

Shivanya was still in bed, her gaze outside the balcony, distant and lost.

As she heard the trolley being pushed towards the bed, she sighed.

" I said I'm not hungry!" She began, as she turned to face them, she stopped midway.

" You've had nothing after lunch yesterday. You must have something. It's not good for health. Can cause a headache, acidity...and...well...and.."

" And?"

" And it can make you angry, moody, frustrated and cranky. Arnav and Advay Bhai get terribly scared when a girl gets angry."

" Why?" Shivanya asked curiously, suddenly forgetting the recent happenings.

" Anika Chachi is terrifying when she gets furious. And so is Ma."

" So you're scared too?"

" Huh-n-no no! I'm not scared of anyone!"

" Ashrut? How long were you scrolling through reels on instagram last night?" A voice cut through and Ashrut paled.

" Ji? Ma hum toh kal raat jaldi so gaye! Sacchi! Dadisa ki kasam!"
( "-Yes? Ma, I slept early last night! I swear upon Grandma's life!")