14th July, Agni Mahal, Udaipur, Rajasthan, 1.30 p.m.

Never in her entire life, had Shivanya expected such a grand welcome anywhere

Udaipur was beautiful.

The minute they landed, the airport, despite it being a private one, was flooding with people.

Her gaze flickered across the crowd, smiles were flaunted her way, etched widely, toothy, crooked, wicked, mirthless, fake, forced, genuine.

Out of the crowd, a family stood forward and a woman immaculately dressed in a black double breasted blazer, paired with beige pants stepped forward, her black orbs having a spark of awe and excitement in them as she smiled at her, a genuine one, leaned to her height.

" Hi Shivanya. I'm Nitara. It's such a delight meeting you! You resemble Anika Aunty in so many ways! And are just as beautiful as her!"

" You're so pretty." Shivanya found herself mumbling in awe and Nitara chuckled.

" Thank you so much! So are you! You're too gorgeous!"

" Nitara! I thought you were in my team!" She soon heard Shiv's voice cut their conversation short as he accused playfully.

The raven haired woman chuckled yet again, shaking her head.
" I'm sorry Uncle, but she does look a lot like Anika Aunty...except for the eyes." She murmured towards the end but Shivanya heard her nonetheless.

" You NEVER came to pick ME up at the airport whenever I came from work trips!" Arnav shot her an accusing glare.

" Bold of you to consider yourself that special Rajawat." Nitara rolled her eyes at him and Aadish, Ashrut and Shivanya broke into a chain of chuckles.

" Haww! Dekha Uncle, Aunty aapne? Dekha? Best friend bhi mili toh kis tarah ki! Humari Behen ko lene Kunwarisa bina koi soch ke aa gayi, par hume lene keliye aane ke wakt yeh busy rehti hai!"
"-Do you see her behavior Uncle and Aunty? What kind of a best friend did I even get! Her Highness came to receive my sister at the airport without any second thoughts, but when it comes to receiving me, she's always busy!"

" Kunwarsa, aapke paas humare liye bakwas baat karne ke alava vakt hota hai kabhi? Bade aaye hume bolne wale. Hmph!" She rolled her eyes at him as her Mother, Kairavi stepped forward with narrowed eyes.
"-Your Highness, do you have any spare time for me apart from whenever you want to rant out and tell me nuisances? And he has the audacity to point fingers at me. Hmph!"