Not Real

3rd POV

As Kara entered the room, she felt her knees go weak. She started to tremble and shake. She looked at her hands to see green veins popping out of her, this was the cause of only one thing, Kryptonite. She fell to the floor and everything went dark.

She woke up in a dark room with kryptonite emitters. She tried to sit up but she couldn't feel anything. All she felt was pain.

A few seconds later, a man came in with a kryptonite blade. She was scared to death and she fainted due to all the pain.

Moments later, the man walked closer to her," Hello Kara. How was your sleep?"

"What are you going to do..." Kara couldn't finish her sentence.

She was in so much pain but she didn't want to show any weakness.

"Well, first I'm going to study your body and find out how you generate sunlight, then I'm going to kill you and your cousin. " As the man approached her, she could feel the illness taking over her," You don't look so good." The man said with a smirk on his face that Kara wished she could just rub off.

The man kept on coming closer and the knife pointed towards her lung. She tried to look strong but was failing miserably. She screamed and screamed but it didn't help. She couldn't remember anything after that. She later woke up in a cell, it was dark so she couldn't generate any sunlight. Kara's body ached in pain.

She saw a familiar face walk up to her. "Oh! Looks like you're awake." The woman said with a half smile.

"Alex...w-what are you doing here?" Kara's raspy voice asked

Alex walked forward and started to laugh at the sight of seeing her sister so weak.

" W-why... are...y-you laugh-ing?" Kara's voice was barely audible, yet Alex heard it.

"Oh, just seeing you so weak." Alex said and laughed.

Kara wanted to know what happened to her beloved human sister.

" I bet you're wondering why I'm here, well I finally see clearly, I see how you let my father die since you came into my life. I had no life. My life revolved around you."

Kara started to cry, not because of the pain, but for her grieving sister." Alex... please. He-lp." Kara hoped that would work but she had used too much strength and everything went black.

Hey, hope you're enjoying so far. I know these are getting more and more boring, so I thank everyone for reading these.