Introduction

Visions of Love and Heroes is my Open Novella Contest 2024 entry!

Summary:

Alexia always wished to be as powerful as her sisters. She is thrilled when she is gifted with Sight and a prophecy that holds the world's fate in her hands. All her dreams are finally coming true.
Until the day of prophecy comes and goes, and magic continues to decay around her.

Desperate to prevent magic from disappearing, and maybe a little worried about her reputation as an all-seeing Seeress, Alexia sets out to track down the foretold hero of her prophecy to get him to do his duty and stabilize magic before it is lost to the world forever. Only Theo is not as she expected, nor very heroic, and getting him to do his task will be harder than she expects... especially when the more time they spend together, the closer they become.

And she already knows that to save the world... he will have to give his life.

Prompts:

* A desperate wise, made from the heart, is always answered. Sooner or later. *

&

* "I'll chase you to the end of the world and then push you over the edge." *

*All rights reserved. This work belongs to the author K. A. Wynter and shall not be reproduced or shared elsewhere without the author's explicit permission. This work is only posted to Wattpad and should you be reading it on any other platform it has been posted there without the author's permission.