Evaluation

After agreeing to sign on with Rhodes Island, I was shown to my dorm room. Surprisingly I got a room to myself.

I decided to take a shower...

Get into my new RI Pajamas...

And go to bed...

And after a goodnights rest I woke up the next day and addresses the readers.

"How many of you degenerates thought some cliche was going to happen? We hardly know them yet for cliches right?"

Is...is that foreshadowing?
Motherf***er is that foreshadowing!?!

Anyway, first a good breakfast then to the evaluation. I went to the cafeteria, fortunately this place is easy to navigate. I went there and saw quite a few operators all chatting and enjoying breakfast. Talk about an awkward situation. I can tell quite a few are staring and giving me glances. I doubt word about everything as gotten to everyone. More than likely it's just the usual "check out the new guy" looks. better not to acknowledge it for my social anxiety's sake. I will say though, it's nice to be at a place where you don't have to scrounge for food and ration, finally...a complete meal. Before I could take a bite someone sat down at my table.

Nearl: Good morning, I'm glad to see you here Y/N.

"Oh, good morning Nearl, it's good to see you too"

Nearl: Are you nervous?

"About the evaluation? Not really. It's about showing my combat prowess right? Same routine different place."

???: Oh? Someone's awful confident.

I turned to see two others that look a lot like Nearl.