Liasion Officer (Y/N)

...I need you!

...We're taking this city back!

...Watch out!

...You know what we gotta do.

...Be seeing you...

*Beep Beep Beep*

I opened my eyes as I heard my alarm go off. I immediately turned it off as I noticed I was covered in sweat. It started a few days ago. I was having nightmares. Memories of New York. And they would not stop. This is the third or fourth night in a row. I got up and took an immediate shower. This was my routine now. Even though I was losing sleep I had to keep myself in shape or I would make a not so favorable impression with my new coworkers.

Le Flashback

"Lungmen?"

Dr. Kal'tsit: Yes, We are heading over to make a deal with the leader of the city, Chief Executive Wei Yenwu. When we last made contact it was suggested that sending over one of our Operatives to act as a liaison with the Lungmen Guard Department, their defacto law enforcement force that the Execution uses to run the city. You will be reporting to Investigator Chen. She is the Superintendent of the LDG and the head of their Special Inspection Unit.

"I get the gist of it, but why me?"

Dr. Kal'tsit: From the reports of Chernobog and your time in your own world I can classify you as an "Expert in Urban Combat", not to mention your ability to cooperate with others makes you the perfect candidate, despite only being here for a few days. However, if you need time to rest still I completely understand and-

"No, I'm good for it. Is there anything else I need to know?"

Dr. Kal'tsit: Only that Chen is not known for her "sunny-disposition", she demands respect and expects results, and from what I've heard she is not to keen on working with outsiders. It will be an up hill battle...Also, things in Lungmen can be a bit...harsh with the LGD. You are expected to be Rhode Islands Representative, but-

"That doesn't mean "everything goes", I understand.

Dr. Kal'tsit: Looks like my faith in you is not misplaced. Good. You leave tomorrow.

Le Present

That was almost a week ago

That was almost a week ago. I've been working with the LGD for the past few days. Everything was pretty routine so far. I was directly attached to Chen's team. It was her, Hoshiguma, and Swire. They were an...essentric bunch, but I liked that about them. They were the Larry, Moe, and Curly of Terra, but don't tell them I said that. I'm already in enough hot water with them as it is. After I got ready and grabbed my gear I went to join my team. I saw them in the cafeteria. When they saw me, well it was quite the reaction. Swire was grinning from ear to ear, Hoshiguma had a nervous smile on her face, and Chen...Well let's just say despite a slight blush on her face I could almost hear her blood pressure rising just from seeing me.