Part 3

Samantha POV

It was the next day and paige wanted to take me to practice. "pleaseee sam! they really liked you! i'm sure they'll be excited to see you again" she whines tugging at my arm.

i groan and yank my arm away. 'fine! i'll go jeez stop whining' she mugs me but smiles afterwards skipping off to her room "we're leaving in 30!" she yells.

i shake my head and hop in the shower real quick. i decided to be a little feminine today. so i wore a white crop top, some grey sweats, some off white grayish jordan's, and a gray LA hat.

 so i wore a white crop top, some grey sweats, some off white grayish jordan's, and a gray LA hat

when i was done changing i threw on some of my perfume and grabbed my notebook and pen. i walked out my room and seen paige putting on her crocs.

she was wearing her UCONN practice jersey with some nike basketball shorts w/ her hair in a ponytail. "can you put two braids in the from my head please?" she cheeses at me. 'when we get there' she nods her head and i grab my keys same as her.

'i'll hold your bag' i sign and then put my hand out. she smiles and gives it to me. i throw my charger in there along with some work im gonna do.

"ready?" i nod and we walk out to her car. we head to the gym and walk in. "paige! omg samantha!" evina says as we walk in. i smile and wave.

(smile and wave boys. smile and wave.)

'hello' evina signs and i get excited that she remembered. i clap and run to hug her. i rip out my notebook and write something down. you did it! omg you remembered that makes me so happy! she smiles and laughs at me.

"i'm glad, i kept practicing last night" she shrugs her shoulders. "she's not lying bro..." christyn walked up giving me a hug. i laugh at that comment.

"you watching us practice today?" aubrey askes coming over hugging me also. i nod my head. "sam! can you come braid my hair?" paige askes from across the gym.

i didn't realize she walked off. she walked off and i kept a conversation with what 3 different people on my own!

i nod my head and walk over. i sit down on one of the chairs and paige sits in the floor in front of me. as i'm braiding her hair nika and aaliyah come over and start talking. i look up at nika and she glances back with a blank stare.

i blush at little at being caught. she still seems like she doesn't like me. "how'd you sleep sam?" i hear i look up and see aaliyah talking to me. i put a thumbs up and point to her. "she's now asking how'd you sleep" paige interprets.

aaliyah nods her head before responding. "good, nika was a little rowdy last night" paige snaps her head to nika. "oooo who'd you have over last night" i don't know why but hearing that comment made me a little jealous.

i accidentally tug at paige's hair making her wince. i whisper in her ear. "sorry" she nods her head. "it's okay" i see nika furrow her eyebrows.

"she talks to you? i thought she was mute" i put my head down a little and finish up paige's hair. i pat her shoulders indicating i'm done. "she is, she's a selective mute though" paige says as she gets up sitting next to me putting her shoes on.