Part 4

Samantha POV

Paige and I just made it back home after eating McDonald's for dinner. "Sooo you excited?" she says plopping onto the couch.

i roll my eyes and sit down next to her."i don't know if i should punch you or not..." she just smiles over at me. "well you can punch me later, can we acknowledge the fact that you'll be able to officially go to all my games?!" she shakes me.

"ahh! stop! yes i am excited jesus no need to give me whiplash woman!" i swat her hands off me. she playfully hits me back.

i cock my head to the side and stare at her. i hit her back which makes her hit me back. we stare at each other for a a second before hitting each other back and forth. "ahhhh! okay stop!" she yells.

i stop and stare at her. 'bitch' she gasps and hits me again. "hey! you said stop hitting!" i say pointing at her.

"noooo i said stop! at that moment not officially!" she tries to defend herself. i scoff and get up. "i'm going to shower...bye!" as i'm walking off she laughs.

"oh wait! some of the girls want to come over is that okay?!" i throw a thumbs up over my head and i hear yea mumble a yes.

i go take a shower. i put one my sports bra and some pajama pants that i have matching with paige. i stay in my room a little longer to work on some homework and study.

i had my airpods in listening to music, not really paying attention to my surroundings.

once i was done i was hungry and wanted a snack. when i walk out into the livingroom i'm met with a pile of girls with covers sitting there. 'you said some...this is the whole team!' i sign after paige looks at me.

"i know i know i'm sorry! okay! i thought it would be nika, azzi, aaliyah, and evina. but the rest decided to tag along." i glare at her and cock my head to the side.

'and the multiple things of pizza..?' she looks around and her mouth forms an O shape. 'yea' "haha, about that..." she scratches the back of her neck.

i roll my eyes and walk off to the kitchen. "hi sam!" evina walks into the kitchen. i smile and give her a hug. "how're you?" she says excitedly.

i look over her shoulder to see if anyone is paying attention. i didn't see anyone looking over here. i was in the clear to talk. or so i thought, i guess i didn't see the one person that doesn't like me staring directly at me and evina.

"i'm good, a little tired but it's cause i was studying" i whispered to her. "ah yes the studying, i hate it and yet i have amazing grades. anyways you got it sam, i believe in you!" she hugs me again making me giggle.

"aweeee! omg your giggle is so cute! do it again!" she cheers bringing attention to us. "what?" i hear over her shoulder. i look over and see paige and the rest of the girls looking at us.

i look around and see nika glaring at us. i gulp and start to blush. i'm not one to like attention but knowing HER gaze is on me makes my body feel on fire.

no. no, im not supposed to like her. she hates me. yea. she hates me so i hate her...right?

"she giggled! why haven't you told me her giggle is the cutest thing ever?!" i hear breaking me out of my thoughts. evina turned towards paige who laughs. "i didn't know i was supposed to." she gets up walking over to us.

"my bestie is the cutest person ever, we should've know her giggle was cute E" evina rolls her eyes. "whatever paige, now give her back" she says leaning over and grabs my arm.

"hey! it's my best friend what the fuck!" paige whines making me giggle again. "ahh! she did it again! did y'all hear it?!" evina dramatically turns towards the other girls. they nod their heads and laugh.